Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 17th, 2022, 05:04 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Site Notice Regarding the AoA Figures

Just letting people know this.

It might be legal to do stuff with the AoA figures. It might not be. I do not know and I do not know where that line is. I am not willing to risk the site having to be taken down or any of my friends on the War Council getting in trouble legally. I can't stop someone from doing things, but anything done on Heroscapers I'm keeping a close eye on.

If you want to make cards for the AoA figures or find minis and paint them and share that or whatever, I won't put any kibosh on that (although I would recommend any cards make it very clear it's not an official Hasbro product since we were really just shown the beta versions and not anything official and finalized for release)

Dad_Scaper has asked that no books be made for the units. There's a number of reasons I can think why he would ask this. I'm not going to speculate on what those are, but I intend to honor his wish. If you make a book, I will delete it.

EDIT: New information means that anything you do will need to abide by these guidelines or I will have to make the necessary corrections.

If you make stls of the figures we were shown, I will remove those. If Hasbro was going to take legal action, this would be the easiest way for us to get trouble because those I do know are illegal.

I don't want to take any action besides this post and I trust the Heroscapers community to be good. Thanks.

~Dysole, adminstratively

This information is now out of date. Thank you.

Last edited by Dysole; March 12th, 2024 at 10:21 PM.
Old March 12th, 2024, 09:46 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Site Notice Regarding the AoA Figures

Should this policy be updated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old March 12th, 2024, 09:52 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmm

I'm trying to remember the conversation I had with Dad_Scaper at the time when I put this up. @Dad_Scaper , was this due to some internal things on y'all's end and this policy is no longer really a thing? If you'd rather DM me that's fine.

~Dysole, double checking
Old March 12th, 2024, 09:58 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I think that was before the cards had been revealed, right? There was no problem making books after the cards were displayed.

I don’t have any insight about what Renegade would prefer, but I don’t think it would make much sense for them to oppose people making books for designs that have been revealed.

I dimly remember asking you to do this but the reason has since fallen out of my head. Sorry!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 12th, 2024, 10:20 PM

Fair Enough

I'm gonna executive call and say this information is no longer applicable.

~Dysole, appreciative that Nukatha brought it to her attention
Old March 12th, 2024, 10:46 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I suppose the next question would be: Should the Books of units with officially revealed cards remain in the AoA section, or moved to 'Official Valhalla HeroScape'?
Or just new Books threads altogether considering renames like Oberon to Irene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old March 13th, 2024, 11:54 PM

Probably

Yeah I'll work on merging the forums together in the near future.

~Dysole, informationally

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion