Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 11th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Gary's Heroscape Site & Stuff

Since I don't have anything interactive for feedback or comments on the site itself, I thought I'd setup this thread. I'll post here about changes/additions to the website.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; August 27th, 2022 at 01:29 AM.
Old September 11th, 2006, 02:25 PM
ultradoug

You spin me right round baby right round like a bullet train right round...

"AHhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't stop spining that much! "
Old September 11th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
thanks UD. that's exactly the kind of feedback i was hoping for.
Old September 11th, 2006, 03:26 PM

Dragonslayer is surprisingly tart
Very nice site Gary! Especially the map & mop section is/looks cool

Old September 11th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Nice site. Well organized and with a variety of information. Looks like it will be a useful resource to find all the information you need quickly.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old September 11th, 2006, 04:21 PM

Roller has disabled reputation
I think i liked the old way you did the character sheet (everything together). although having both available would be best.

The best way would be to make 5 Sperate downloads (one for each general) with all the info together, including hitboxes, stats, works with, specials, ect... That's my opinion though =)

But other then that, the site is awsome!
Old September 11th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Spin Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roller
I think i liked the old way you did the character sheet (everything together). although having both available would be best.

The best way would be to make 5 Sperate downloads (one for each general) with all the info together, including hitboxes, stats, works with, specials, ect... That's my opinion though =)

But other then that, the site is awsome!
heh, long ago i had the SPs separated out. when i mixed them in with the other stats i heard from some that they liked it separated out better. just can't please everyone. but now that i've put it back to being separated i like it better and it was a good place to stick in the Hitzone images.

for now, i like the one big download of the entire site that exists on the Home page. nice and simple. but as the site grows and it exceeds 25MB i'll have to rethink this.
Old September 11th, 2006, 04:49 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Feedback? Ok...

I like the page of spinning avatars - very good. The table of character names and stats is something I am probably going to get a fair bit of use from, and its useful and interesting to see everything together in the way you have displayed it.
Nice site, easy to navigate and well presented. I like
Old September 11th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
This is one of my favoite HS resources on the web.

The revamp looks good. I like how you can hit the unit's ID and have the Special Powers' screen pop up with the unit in question right on top.

Very handy when working on customs or just building armies.

Why don't the exclusive units have the new targeting image? Don't tell me you don't have images to use! :P
Old September 11th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Spin Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios
Why don't the exclusive units have the new targeting image? Don't tell me you don't have images to use! :P
didn't get that far yet but now that i think about it they're just repaints. the hitzones are the same as the originals (except for isolating the one sculpt from the Knight squad for Sir Hawthorne).

thanks for the compliments guys! i like to hear those words "easy to navigate".

if anyone has or knows of other HS websites, post it here and i will add it to the Links page on my site. i'll do my best to keep it current.
Old September 11th, 2006, 05:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Yeah, it's really convinient. It's now bookmarked!
Old September 11th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Gary I just want to say thank you for your site. I visit it several times a week to verify things.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion