Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old June 29th, 2019, 02:44 PM

the_end Woo who?
Selling it all! Lots of terrain, C3G figures

Hey everyone! Reactivating my lurker account here to announce that I will be selling my Heroscape collection. It sucks, but college is expensive and that's life.

My collection is modest in terms of figures, but has a decent amount of terrain and Heroclix figures for C3G. It's not in the world's best condition (it was owned by me as a kid and teenager), but nothing is egregious. All the details of the collection are in this spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Here's an imgur with pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/Ufbt2Tn

I'd really prefer to sell it all as one collection for $500 plus shipping, but you can pay a premium to split some stuff off. Very open to offers! I want to keep this in the community.

If you're interested, email me at jmtate136@gmail.com. Ask for pictures! Make an offer! Lowball me! Say hi!

It's a sad day for me, but I hope it can be someone else's happy day.

EDIT: If you're in Houston, local dropoff would be awesome (and free!)

Former Heroscape edgelord

Last edited by the_end; June 29th, 2019 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Added local dropoff.
Old June 29th, 2019, 07:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Selling it all! Lots of terrain, C3G figures

Sad to see you go!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades