Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 13th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Does anyone want to play Pathfinder online?

Huh. I missed it too. I was trying to figure out why Cav put all those periods in there.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old April 14th, 2016, 01:08 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Will this be a weekly game? What day/time would you be running the game. I may be interested if my schedule allows.
Are you addressing me or the Original Poster?

I was referring to Play-By-Post, which is daily play on a messageboard. It's a bit of a slow format: it often takes a month or even two to get through content that could be played through in a single 4-6 hour session. But it's way easier on scheduling and allows more time for RP and flavor text.
Sorry I was addressing the OP. However, I would also be interested in what you are talking about.
We would need, I think, at least 5 players in total before we could move forward with anything. 2 down, 3 to go!

Your custom probably has too much Defense.

--

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old April 17th, 2018, 06:44 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Will this be a weekly game? What day/time would you be running the game. I may be interested if my schedule allows.
Are you addressing me or the Original Poster?

I was referring to Play-By-Post, which is daily play on a messageboard. It's a bit of a slow format: it often takes a month or even two to get through content that could be played through in a single 4-6 hour session. But it's way easier on scheduling and allows more time for RP and flavor text.
Sorry I was addressing the OP. However, I would also be interested in what you are talking about.
We would need, I think, at least 5 players in total before we could move forward with anything. 2 down, 3 to go!
I finally pulled the trigger on trying to make this happen. Check it out here.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.

--

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games