Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting
C3V Public Playtesting Forum for discussion of C3V public playtests. Only C3V members can create new threads, but all others can post to those threads.

Old January 3rd, 2020, 02:47 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: 2019 C3V Playtest Tournament - Complete (Congrats dok)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
As an interesting note specifically to this tournament and Take 2 w.r.t repeat matchups being seen across the event:

There were 39 games played.

Same player brought armies were matched up 10 times in the 39 games (26%)

Only twice (vegietarian18 and Flash_19) was the same player brought armies matched up more than once.

So this specific Take 2 event yielded 37/39 (95%) unique matchups.

I won't say this is common, as I find that the 74% of the games using one army that each player brought to be rare for Take 2 style events, but is an interesting note here as it was a topic of conversation at one point. I won't hazard a guess to whether there is a reason for this or just a random occurrence.
That is an absolutely fascinating data point, KD. I was following pretty closely and I would not have guessed it was so high.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting