Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting
C3V Public Playtesting Forum for discussion of C3V public playtests. Only C3V members can create new threads, but all others can post to those threads.

Old June 19th, 2018, 02:14 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: C3V OHS Public Playtesting Event

Make sure you post your game reports for all playtesting units, if you haven't already. Thanks.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 20th, 2018, 08:29 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Round 2?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 20th, 2018, 08:30 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I think we're waiting on Dysole v. LoveElemental still.
Old June 20th, 2018, 08:48 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
On The Docket

We should be taking care of it tonight.

~Dysole, informationally
Old June 20th, 2018, 11:28 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: On The Docket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
We should be taking care of it tonight.

~Dysole, informationally
Let us know. I might watch.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 21st, 2018, 12:37 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

Should be starting up now.

~Dysole, off to the races
Old June 26th, 2018, 01:18 AM

Round 2

Many apologies on the time taken getting this out to you.

"Round 2 is on The Borogoves.

The Sir Heroscape (1-0) v. Dysole (1-0) playtest pool of armies is:
* Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Banshees of Durgeth Swampx6
* Nakita Agents, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, 12th Caucasus Riflesx5
* Azazel the Kyrie Warrior, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx4
* Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Banshees of Durgeth Swampx4
Dysole chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Sir Heroscape chooses who places first.

The Kinseth (1-0) v. All Your Pie (1-0) playtest pool of armies is:
* Emperor Andask, Krav Maga Agents, Shiori, Buccaneers of Tortugax4
* Ashi-Dhulu, Avernus, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx2
* Azazel the Kyrie Warrior, B-11 Resistance Corps, Guilty McCreech, Dreadgul Raidersx4
* Marutuk, Siiv, Death Knights of Valkrillx3, Skull Demonx2
All Your Pie chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who places first.

The flameslayer93 (1-0) v. LoveElemental (0-1) playtest pool of armies is:
* Avernus, Brunak, Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein
* Grigor & Rogirg, Isamu, Krug, Kuthnak, Arrow Grutsx4, Swog Rider
* Agent Skahen, Dünd, Marro Warriors, Otonashi, Buccaneers of Tortugax4
* Marcu Esenwein, Ornak, Suskra, Blade Grutsx2, Werewolf Lordx2
flameslayer93 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, LoveElemental chooses who places first.

The kevindola (0-1) v. superfrog (0-1) playtest pool of armies is:
* Heracles, Buccaneers of Tortugax4, Feral Troll
* Banshees of Durgeth Swampx7, Yi Feng
* Gothlok, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2
* Gothlok, Marcu Esenwein, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx6
superfrog chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first. "

Dr.Goomonkey has a bye.

~Dysole, who still needs to write up her reports from the first game

Last edited by superfrog; June 28th, 2018 at 12:29 AM.
Old June 26th, 2018, 10:42 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks, dysole. I appreciate you doing this.

Maybe somebody else can take the reins of writing up next round, though. Talk amongst yourselves.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:28 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Did everybody post their reports from round one?
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:33 PM
This is merely a joke.

kevindola and I are playing in about 30 minutes. I've got Banshees, he's got Bucs.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 01:29 PM
This is merely a joke.

Keep those games coming! I know it's a holiday week, so schedules are screwy, but we'd love to get round three out soon.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 01:51 PM

Round 2 v. Dysole on Borogroves (lodin/Holdir)

SirH: Knights X4, Gilbert, Eldgrim, Azazel
Dysole: Caucus X5, Nakitas, Taelord

Who Survived?
7 Knights, Gilbert (0/6)

Brief Overview
I sent out Eldgrim to grab Holdir in order to give Azazel a little bit more punch when I sent him out and he promptly died to the advancing Nakitas shots. That was kinda a win-win for me though because I was fine with either him dying and Azazel getting 6 move or staying and giving him an extra attack die when he went in to assassinate. And Azazel did assassinate. After Eldgrim fell, I flew him in to try and take out the Nakitas, cause I knew they would be a major problem for me if I couldn't limit their production early. I engaged 2 of them (took 2 engagement strikes) from lower ground and another on shadow...so both were rolling 4 def. Luckily I took out both which was a huge win for me that early and in that single move I was fine if Azazel died b/c he'd basically just neutered them from the beginning. He did die to a 4/5 attack from the remaining Nakita though even while defending with 5 (+1 Shadow, +1 bush). From there is was just a constant exchange of developing knights (Gilbert consistently hitting 2 symbols on dispatch), and Caucus gassing me on my way in. I was getting a bit of an upper hand, but Dysole was putting up a hard fight with big attacks from her super buffed Caucus in Taelord's range. While I was attacking her defenses, I was also sneaking a knight over to grab Lodin to help bring back Azazel. After a few rounds, I finally rolled a natural 20 and brought back Azazel to add insult to injury. At that point things were looking pretty good, but the Caucus threw some nasty grenades and took out a few more knights. At that point I got cocky and used Azazel to try and finish the game against the last few Caucus...but the one Caucus he was trying to kill was stalwart and held his position, then gassed Azazel 2 times and killing him for the second time. After that it was just cleanup with the rest of the knights made fast by Gilbert.

How useful were the units abilities, how activate?
Rejected by Death activated 1 time (the first time for me playtesting him might I add). Azazel used Whirlwind Assault 2 times during the game and killed a full squad of Nakita Agents and a Full squad of Caucus (170points worth). His flying was great to reposition and run down the ranged units, and his stats are right where they need to be in my opinion.

General Notes
This was definitely the best game I've had with Azazel. Previously I kept trying to make him work with the Death Knights or other builds, and he just doesn't work well there. The best kind of build is for him to run out and kill as much as he can before going down and then back him up with a strong bonding build that can stand on their own. Knights are a great choice for him because they have strong bonding options and they are good at lasting long and more likely to get you a Rejected by Death roll by extending the game. I like him thematically, but I don't agree with the move to changing his RBD roll to a 20 instead of a 19 and 20. I was never able to RBD before when it was 19&20 so I can't say I'm pleased with the change...but I am glad I could see it work at least once now and what effect that had on the game.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting