Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting
C3V Public Playtesting Forum for discussion of C3V public playtests. Only C3V members can create new threads, but all others can post to those threads.

Old June 9th, 2018, 09:47 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Bleh

I'll get everything corrected soon.

~Dysole, who can't believe she spaced on adding Delta
Old June 9th, 2018, 09:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V OHS Public Playtesting Event

Thanks for the reminder, Astroking. We'll get his updated version up before too long.
Old June 9th, 2018, 10:13 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

flameslayer and I are playing our game now.

I have Heracles and Pirates. He has Gothlok

flameslayer won with 3 mezzos (1 marker), Nerak (2 life), and 1 deathchaser

Last edited by kevindola; June 9th, 2018 at 11:44 PM.
Old June 10th, 2018, 12:15 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Windows is requesting an Update...

The OP isn't updated to allow player reports yet, so I'll just give a go here. I'll keep my eyes open for when the Google Docs page is ready to roll.

We played the following armies:

kevindola
Heracles, Buccaneers of Tortugax4, Feral Troll

flameslayer
Gothlok, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2

I sent my Deathchasers down both sides of the map (with a couple siting in the Blossom itself as reinforcements) and had Gothlok/Nerak help support the Valda half of the map. Kevin focused a good bit on the Valda part of the map and we fought for control of Valda for much of first 2 or 3 rounds; he had control of Valda for a few precious rounds and I had Dagmar for much of the game myself. While Gothlok didn't do much for damage, rolling nothing on his charge most of the time, his Aura was nice for helping punch through the "beefy" defense of the Pirates. I did eventually get Valda for myself, but only after losing a ton of Death Chasers. Don't worry, kevin lost a bunch of pirates too.

Eventually Hercules punched Gothlok's lights out, but MBS decided to nail him with a bunch of damage. Once with a Paralyzing Stare and again with a whiff of the Defense Dice. Deathchasers tried slashing the Troll up, but Hercules got the majority of em. Then he killed the Marro Cavalier after two attacks (MBS actually survived an attack!). Mezzos got to work on cleanup and actually managed to catch Hercules off guard for the vic.

Good game kevindola! You were a fantastic opponent.

Special Notes:
Gothlok got 3 Charges in, and netted a total of 1 symbol. :facepalm:

On a round where Kevin actually had Dagmar, he lost inititative, preventing a bunch of nice +1 die attacks against my Death Chasers. That was pretty big right there.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 10th, 2018, 09:29 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The version of Azazel you should use for this tournament:

4/5/1/4/3

Rejected by Death 20
Whirlwind Attack
Flying

Last edited by superfrog; June 14th, 2018 at 12:06 PM.
Old June 10th, 2018, 09:38 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

4/5/1/4/3

Rejected by Death 20
Whirlwind Attack
Flying
What is the price for this new version?

Last edited by superfrog; June 14th, 2018 at 12:05 PM.
Old June 10th, 2018, 10:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

140 points.
Old June 11th, 2018, 11:17 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

4/5/1/4/3

Rejected by Death 20
Whirlwind Attack
Flying
I agree with these changes. I think he’ll be much more exciting to play. Has this been updated in His play testing thread? Or will these just be the changes for this event?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by superfrog; June 14th, 2018 at 12:05 PM.
Old June 14th, 2018, 11:50 AM
This is merely a joke.

Kinseth and I starting at the top of the hour.

EDIT: Game was pretty fun, but my army got spanked. Gothlok is good.

Last edited by superfrog; June 14th, 2018 at 01:03 PM.
Old June 18th, 2018, 11:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

Get those games in, folks!
Old June 19th, 2018, 11:14 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I won our game.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 19th, 2018, 11:20 AM
This is merely a joke.

Sweet. I guess there's just one left this round.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting