Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting
C3V Public Playtesting Forum for discussion of C3V public playtests. Only C3V members can create new threads, but all others can post to those threads.

Old March 14th, 2018, 02:22 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
2018 C3V Playtest Tournament - Complete (Congrats Dysole/kd)

C3V Playtesting Tournament

BOTH PLAYERS REPORT GAMES HERE

Spoiler Alert!

Bring 2 Tournament
  • For this event, each player will bring two 550-point armies with no more than 24 figures. The two armies cannot share any figures. (C3V/SoV eligible, no Marvel.)
  • Each Army is required to have 1 C3V playtesting unit and only 1 C3V playtesting unit(See Below for C3V playtesting Unit).
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • Whoever has first army choice may choose any of the four armies (either of their two or either of their opponent's two, or defer the choice). The other player may then choose from any of the other three armies.
  • The loser of the diceoff will then choose whether to place his army first or second.
  • Rounds will last 2 weeks, after each round players are asked to leave feedback for each Playtesting unit in their game.
  • 3-4 Rounds of play, and Playoffs for all those who finish with a record over .500

This is a C3V playtesting event, after each match we ask that you fill out the feedback form for the playtesting units there were used in both armies.

Playtesting Units Available for Tournament
  • Marutuk
  • Azazel
  • Banshees of Durgeth Swamp
  • Otar
  • Suskra
  • Gothlok
  • Kuthnak
  • Morgan's Riflemen
  • 12th Caucasus Rifles
  • Avernus
  • Buccaneers of Tortuga
  • Deltacron

The map pool for this event is:
Spoiler Alert!

Treasure Glyphs:
Spoiler Alert!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by kevindola; June 18th, 2020 at 10:14 AM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 01:01 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V OHS Public Playtesting Event

Oh how exciting! Count me in. This otta be fun!

Where do we submit our armies?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 16th, 2018, 09:06 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

This is still a rough draft. I'm sure Kinseth will get to it eventually! There's more goodies to be added to the OP still.

(That also means if you have suggestions, now's the time to make them!)
Old March 16th, 2018, 05:18 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
There's more goodies to be added to the OP still.

(That also means if you have suggestions, now's the time to make them!)
Goodies? Like more potential playtesting units?

And what do you mean by suggestions? Like the format and maps to be used etc? If that’s the case then, I’ll throw in a plug for the ARV Maps and suggest we use some of those!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 19th, 2018, 01:19 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

My suggestion is to allow .500 players into the postseason to maximize playtest games. Seems like that's the point of the event after all or do some kind of pooled play round robin style with lots of players making the playoffs. Again, for the same reason.

I know the last event had a points system that awarded additional games played, so this is just alternative ways to accomplish that goal.
Old March 19th, 2018, 02:21 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
My suggestion is to allow .500 players into the postseason to maximize playtest games. Seems like that's the point of the event after all or do some kind of pooled play round robin style with lots of players making the playoffs. Again, for the same reason.

I know the last event had a points system that awarded additional games played, so this is just alternative ways to accomplish that goal.
Or at worst, the 2-2 players square off, and winners get into the playoffs, like a Wildcard round.

Old April 6th, 2018, 09:16 AM

Signups are now Live! (big thanks to Dysole for creating the entry spreadsheet)
@William099 @BiggaBullfrog @mtl1998 @kevindola @Ixe @wriggz @dok @capsocrates @Dysole @superfrog @Sir Heroscape

Old April 6th, 2018, 09:57 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I think I won't be able to play this tournament due to some life commitments in the next 6 weeks. Perhaps I'll sneak in and play the final rounds.
Old April 6th, 2018, 10:49 AM

I am going to add Deltacron to the list. Look for Deltacron's public playtesting page in this forum for its details.

Old April 6th, 2018, 03:33 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I am going to add Deltacron to the list. Look for Deltacron's public playtesting page in this forum for its details.
When are you planning on adding Deltacron to this forum?

I *might* enter. I work second shift now, so I can only really play on the weekends (or in the middle of the night lol). If that’s an issue it’s no problem.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 6th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, just enter. We want what you have to offer, and you'll play the games you can.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 7th, 2018, 04:00 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
That took a lot of convincing...

Alright DS, after some arm twisting, I registered.

Gimme a holler if my second army is short some points, I think I got my entire build in, but my gut is telling me I forgot a unit...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; April 7th, 2018 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Funny enough, my right arm is bothering me. I think DS really did twist it lol.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting