Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting
C3V Public Playtesting Forum for discussion of C3V public playtests. Only C3V members can create new threads, but all others can post to those threads.

Old May 23rd, 2019, 02:04 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Welcome to the C3V Public Playtesting Forum - READ FIRST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Hopefully LE and I can get a few games in over the extended weekend.
Hey! Why doesn't she post anything anymore?! Is it something you said?
Yeah, my encouraging her to post turned her off.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 02:08 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I knew it!!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 7th, 2019, 01:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I just removed the thread for Suskra, but we're looking to get a few more units out into playtesting this month.

Is there a unit you're hoping to see soon? Let us know and we'll see about getting it to you all for testing.
Old June 7th, 2019, 01:59 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm hoping to run some more tests on Gen. Simon Fraser if I can find the time, but it might not be for a while.

The cultist-looking squad is one of the things that I'm most interested in seeing, especially since I've been eyeing those figures recently.

I'm also quite curious about the Slime Demon, although I'd also be interested in most of the other Unique Heroes as well.
Old June 7th, 2019, 02:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Both of those are on their way, and hopefully sooner rather than later. Thanks for the input!

Last edited by superfrog; June 7th, 2019 at 02:07 PM. Reason: and they're both fun designs, at least from my experience this week :)
Old June 7th, 2019, 02:16 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

That's good to hear. I'll keep debating over whether I want three or four squads as I eagerly await learning more.

The other one that immediately comes to my mind for wanting to see more of is the large pheonix, if it's nearing a playtesting state. Other than that, I think that the rest of the sculpts are about equal to me in terms of interest.
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

Himmelskralle, Millerson, and Gen. Simon Fraser have all been removed from this subforum. The only unit we got left is the Red Mantis Blade Dancers. More coming soon, hopefully.

Any units you're looking forward to seeing soon? Let us know and we'll see what we can do internally.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 02:47 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Looking forward to seeing the Cowboy figure that came with Josie and Garrett Burns. I had thought it was going to become a Lawman leader, but since Clayton is in SoV review, and the creator (Pumpkin King) is in the C3V, I'm assuming that he will be filling a different role. If he gets into public playtesting, I promise to post a playtest report.
Old July 12th, 2019, 01:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
The cultist-looking squad is one of the things that I'm most interested in seeing, especially since I've been eyeing those figures recently.
Ask and you shall receive!

Acolytes of Vorganund are now up in this subforum!
Old July 13th, 2019, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Ask and you shall receive!

Acolytes of Vorganund are now up in this subforum!
It's great to see them in Public Playtesting now! I think that they look really cool.
Old July 17th, 2019, 01:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

12th Caucasus Rifles are back. That's 3 common squads for you guys to test!

All those figures are available in the Unreleased VC Figures sheet, if you like playing online.
Old July 25th, 2019, 04:10 PM
This is merely a joke.

The Makwa Bowhunter has been added to this subforum!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting