Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 25th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Louisville Monthly Tourney -- Nov. 9th -- Warriors Clash!!!

Warriors Clash!!!

After last month's shenanigans, we are going to keep it simple! Bring your armies, and fight as many people as you can! We're doing Rolling Rumble this month; which means as soon as you finish your match, find another "willing" opponent you haven't played yet, find a map, and battle!

480 pts.
16 Figure Limit (If your army is over 24 hexes, bring extra tiles to place by the start zone.)
Rolling Rumble!

No Marvel
C3V and SOV allowed!

12 -5ish PM Bring snacks!
$5 Registration Fee (goes toward prizes)

Potential Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Attending:
MegaSilver
NecroBlade
Viideosayg
El Diabolo
Major Q23 +1
Ragnarok
Arrow Grut +1
Mr. Chompy +1

Maybe:
Cybely/Lane
orgsbane

Last edited by MegaSilver; November 8th, 2013 at 09:11 PM.
Old October 25th, 2013, 11:55 PM

Naesalla is surprisingly tart
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney -- Nov. 9th -- Warriors Clash

I'm a maybe on this one. Have a birthday party same day I think. If there is anyway possible I'll be there though.

Great Transactions with - Lefton4ya, xMindfreak, Ztimster, SuperflyTNT, mdapperc, MarioFanaticXV, JsChild, Twigleg2, ThePhoenix112, Vydar. Great Trades with - Akden, Just_a_Bill
Old October 26th, 2013, 12:06 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naesalla View Post
I'm a maybe on this one. Have a birthday party same day I think. If there is anyway possible I'll be there though.
Cool. Just let us know as soon as you can!
Old October 26th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sign me up!
Old October 28th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Yes, it's been forever since we've done a Rolling Rumble!
Old October 28th, 2013, 10:31 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will be there.

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old November 3rd, 2013, 09:47 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

Micah and I will be in attendance

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old November 4th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's up in the air now. Put me down as a maybe.
Old November 4th, 2013, 09:05 PM

RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker

I'll be there.
Old November 4th, 2013, 10:09 PM

Guys! We need maps. I'm bringing Stygian Rift and Mole Hills: Jungle Edition again.
Old November 4th, 2013, 10:44 PM

Naesalla is surprisingly tart

I'm a for sure no, Cybely/Lane is a maybe

Great Transactions with - Lefton4ya, xMindfreak, Ztimster, SuperflyTNT, mdapperc, MarioFanaticXV, JsChild, Twigleg2, ThePhoenix112, Vydar. Great Trades with - Akden, Just_a_Bill
Old November 4th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

I've got Flash Fire

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events