Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old March 19th, 2021, 02:26 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: OEAO's Sale Thread- CLOSED

I noticed he doesn’t have any chain fighters for sale....blasphemous! 17 is not enough. I need more!!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old March 19th, 2021, 04:10 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Wave 3:
1x Concan the Kyrie Warrior $5,000
Outrageous.
The only fair price for such an OP figure.
Old March 19th, 2021, 04:10 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
I noticed he doesn’t have any chain fighters for sale....blasphemous! 17 is not enough. I need more!!
I think I actually only own one...?
Old March 20th, 2021, 09:28 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
I think I actually only own one...?
How do you muster the will to go on each day?

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades