Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old March 15th, 2021, 12:43 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Need to ID a game, please help!

Hey everybody, need help identifying a game please. I played it once with a buddy who is now deceased and I can’t remember the name. Below is the best description I have based on what I remember.

It was a card game (a deck builder I think) where you play as a wizard (or sorcerer/battlemage) and battle against other wizards. You picked one wizard that you could acquire gear and spells for which you would equip to your wizard, up to four pieces of gear. Your goal was to defeat the other wizard but there would be occasional encounters where you and the other wizard had to team up against a random monster.

To put gear on the character you slid it under one of the corners of your wizard card. There was no board for this game it was all cards.

Furthermore the wizards had different domains they specialized in, earth, necromancy, and holy are the few examples I can remember. Their domain determined which spell cards they were proficient at using.

It has a base game and expansions too, my buddy and I played it back in December 2019.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; March 15th, 2021 at 11:38 PM.
Old March 15th, 2021, 11:39 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Need to ID a game, please help!

I got the answer I needed elsewhere how do I delete my thread @Dysole

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 15th, 2021, 11:43 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
OverandOut

I don't know if you can delete a thread without being a mod or an admin. It's not doing any damage just sitting here with the answer resolved though so I wouldn't worry about it.

~Dysole, informationally
Old March 16th, 2021, 04:59 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
But you're not going to tell us the answer?

Old March 16th, 2021, 10:38 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
But you're not going to tell us the answer?
Right??

My thought is maybe Dark Mages?
Old March 16th, 2021, 10:42 AM
the above

Lord Pyre has it right lol. Dark Mages is correct.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 16th, 2021, 11:47 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Sweet, do I win a prize?
Old March 16th, 2021, 03:58 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Now it just needs to call back to the old days where the thread gains a life of its own.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games