Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting
C3V Public Playtesting Forum for discussion of C3V public playtests. Only C3V members can create new threads, but all others can post to those threads.

Old September 23rd, 2020, 01:19 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: 2020 C3V Playtest Tournament - Finals until 10/4

No time set for the vegie dok showdown but will probably be at 9pm Central 8pm Mountain some night. Dok selected the Fiery bugs, and I selected the Raelin bugs.

This is the first time since the first round of the event that I have selected one of my own armies. I lost that game with my Ranjit build. This is also my first diceoff loss of the event.
Old September 23rd, 2020, 02:47 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Somebody should play the Ranjit vs. Ranjit undercard sometime too
Old October 5th, 2020, 10:19 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Finals starting now!

EDIT: I got the playtest tournament win. This was a Kaemon show, inspired by my quarterfinal game against Sir Heroscape where he played this army the same way I did here. I opened with a Kaemon ping, trying to build a Bee shield when Kaemon drew the enemy in, and then clean up with Bee protected Kaemon. My full Kaemon opener was a bit awkward into dok's Axentia rush; I de facto passed my first two turns due to the Phoenix 6 move flying matching up nicely into Kaemon 7 range. Axentia's first life was short lived, going down quickly to Bee Stings and then failing to do much damage with Phoenix Rising, and she only got 4 wounds on Raelin. After Axentia died it was a grindy game. I had a few Bees and the Queen sitting outside of my startzone blocking the path to Raelin and Kaemon, and a few other bees that I deployed deep into dok's startzone to try to get damage on the Fire Ants before they got going. Fire Ants never had the moment they were really looking for. They failed a lot of attacks and Kaemon just slowly but surely kept grinding through them with Quick Release 4v2s. All but one of my Bees died, but Kaemon with 2 life pulled out the win. Good game.

Axentia - really interesting figure. The fact that she is guaranteed to come back from the dead on her next turn allows you to do some stuff you can't do with any other Heroscape figure. Her damage upon death is a little tricky to get right. I do think I prefer the current 2 range 7 or higher to 1 range autowound, just because autowounds are more frustrating, but 2 spaces makes her much trickier to play around.

Bees- Have talked about them a few times now. I still think the 1 attack feels a bit piddly, and the 4 attack Sting way too much of a sacrifice. 7 move is a lot though and is maybe their saving grace, you can pull off some great plays with 7 move flying. Overall I think I'm okay with where they're at.

Thanks for the event, was a lot of fun. Helped me a lot to get a sense of all of these new figures.

Last edited by vegietarian18; October 5th, 2020 at 11:50 PM.
Old November 6th, 2020, 11:56 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: 2020 C3V Playtest Tournament - (Congrats vegietarian18)

Congrats to our other three prize winners, in no particular order:
@flameslayer93 @BodaciousBlood @Cuzmo_of_Gilead

Please PM me to claim your prize.
Old November 6th, 2020, 01:34 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Many, many thanks to everyone who participated in the tournament. And congrats to @vegie !

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 6th, 2020, 01:40 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Congrats vegie!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting