Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 25th, 2010, 06:28 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Exclamation Ugly-Caco Says Goodbye R.I.P.

This is Donna, Ugly-Caco's girlfriend. I'm sad to inform everyone here that Ugly-Caco (Edwin Jason "Duhwain" Catacutan aka Vatomofo) has passed away last June 13, 2010. He was in an accident. He had a head trauma (frontal bone) injury which led to internal bleeding.

This community was a big part of him. He enjoyed talking to a lot of people here. There are some of you which he refers in his heart as friends, namely, Revdyer, Billtog, Dr. Weirdscaper, Markwars, Whitestuff, NecroBlade, Onacara, Starocean980, Jexik, IAmTheGame. To those I forgot to mention, I apologize. Thank you so much for being a part of his life. This community meant a lot to him.

You can go to his facebook tribute page if you want: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1577274189#!/pages/In-Memory-of-Duhwain/129773093709540?ref=ts

You can also add me on facebook if you want to keep in touch.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1577274189

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post. Thanks again for being Duhwain's friends. I love you all.

<3 Donna <3

Last edited by Ugly-Caco; June 25th, 2010 at 10:01 PM. Reason: I don't want folks to confuse this with a regular "leaving Heroscape" thread. :gb:
Old June 25th, 2010, 06:40 AM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ugly-Caco Says Goodbye

He probably wasn't familiar with me, but I've read a lot of his post over the years. Sorry to hear this.
Old June 25th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So sorry to hear this. You have my sympathies.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 25th, 2010, 08:43 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I had actually realized the other day while going through and old thread, seeing some of his posts, that he hadn't been around in a while.

Sorry for your loss.

RIP UC

-insert signature here-
Old June 25th, 2010, 08:44 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

My sincerest condolences to you and his family.
He was a good memeber of this community and his Scape-bot ranks up there with Weird's awesome builds. He and his contributions will be missed.

God Bless, ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:23 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Donna, you have my and my families deepest condolences. I'm sure all of us here at heroscapers.com will agree when I say to please extend those condolences to Edwin's family as well.
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:27 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I am deeply moved by this. I am sad and stunned. Thank you Donna for informing us. His activity in our virtual community would have been missed for sure. My condolences to you and all the family and friends in his life.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:34 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

*raises hand in respect*

I remember before I joined the site, how Ugly Caco was everywhere on this place. He was almost like a god to me, along side LordRaidor.

Though I never got to talk with him on the site, I am deeply sorry to hear about your loss and I hope for trhe best.

~ Claws of Death

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thank you, Donna, for letting us know. Rest in peace, Edwin.

~Aldin, saddendly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, this is shocking. I'm very sorry for your loss.
Thank You for taking the time to let us know.
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That is some sad news...

My condolences to you Donna and all your friends and family.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:57 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Donna, you have my condolences as well. UC will certainly be missed here.

RIP UC

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General