Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units

Old December 2nd, 2022, 06:18 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: AoA units, classic style (incl. Revna and Volarak templa

I'm happy to report that I've been able to print out all of Anitar's cards, including revealed (on this thread) and unrevealed (on their own thread) and her newer Glyph cards too (also on this thread)! I look forward to her take on the SOTM Heroes!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units