Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old November 9th, 2022, 05:37 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness
How would you paint Age of Annihilation?

We have not seen an official colour scheme for the Frostclaw Paladins (and many other units), and sometimes I forget that they are polar bears.

With that in mind, I decided to use some photoshop and imagine how I would paint them:

How would you paint your battle bears?

EDIT: Just over 7 hours left in the campaign; here is another one we have yet to see:

This guy seems trickier to paint. It makes me wonder how many pieces this figure will come in.

Last edited by Myriadite; November 15th, 2022 at 04:49 PM. Reason: New image
Old November 9th, 2022, 05:38 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: How would you paint Age of Annihilation?

Alas, bear with me as I figure out linking an image.
Old November 9th, 2022, 06:24 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 9th, 2022, 06:41 PM

Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm imagining a pretty simple palette: white for the fur (duh), silver for the armor, leathery brown for the pants/straps, and a splash of Jandar blue for the pipes on their arms. I think that would look nice alongside the human knights.
Old November 9th, 2022, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Wow, that is surprisingly relevant! What is that miniature from?
Old November 9th, 2022, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershire View Post
I'm imagining a pretty simple palette: white for the fur (duh), silver for the armor, leathery brown for the pants/straps, and a splash of Jandar blue for the pipes on their arms. I think that would look nice alongside the human knights.
I was thinking the same thing; sharing a similar pallet, they would look really nice alongside the various knights.

When trying that in photoshop, I couldn't get the armor to look shiny enough with grey, making them look a little miserable. As a result, I opted for a blue armor instead.
Old November 10th, 2022, 10:15 PM

RoseHeart is surprisingly tart

SOO GOOD!
I'd love to see, either of the exclusives!
Old November 14th, 2022, 01:29 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
We have not seen an official colour scheme for the Frostclaw Paladins (and many other units), and sometimes I forget that they are polar bears.

With that in mind, I decided to use some photoshop and imagine how I would paint them:

How would you paint your battle bears?

I would love to open this up to other units as well as soon as I get more time for photoshop...

EDIT: Now with visible images!
This looks really good.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 15th, 2022, 04:53 PM

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I would have loved to do more of these earlier in the campaign, but computer issues have plagued the past several weeks.

Anyway, I have now added Air Captain Zed Nesbitt to the original post:

Old November 18th, 2022, 11:03 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Once again, nice work. It's a shame we'll never get our hands on that mini, or even see the card for it.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 18th, 2022, 05:02 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Maybe one day...

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old November 19th, 2022, 09:27 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Moved to the proper thread!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction