Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old October 20th, 2022, 12:11 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hickory Dickory!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that Colby and Plaid Hat Games are accepting pre-orders for our newest game Hickory Dickory!

I helped as a playtester, in fact my whole family got involved and we had a blast. The game is superb.

Anyway, our company does not do Kickstarter or any crowd funding. We put our own money behind our products. This game is currently in production and should be hitting shelves in January.

Please, even if you have no plans or desire to pre-order, at least go check out our pre-order page. The animations were done by Colby himself. Also, sharing is caring 😇

http://hdstaging.plaidhatgames.com.s...amazonaws.com/

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 20th, 2022, 12:43 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Hickory Dickory!

Shades of Azul with a more interesting theme! I'll have to show it to my wife and see what she thinks. Looks like a fun family game!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 20th, 2022, 12:49 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Shades of Azul with a more interesting theme! I'll have to show it to my wife and see what she thinks. Looks like a fun family game!
Thanks for looking Caps!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old October 20th, 2022, 01:08 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I took a look. Nice! I can tell a lot of thought went into it. Very well done. It would make a good birthday present for a 10-year-old.

How does it feel as a game for adults? Is it too simple for serious gamers?

Old October 20th, 2022, 01:23 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I took a look. Nice! I can tell a lot of thought went into it. Very well done. It would make a good birthday present for a 10-year-old.

It’s not a kid’s game, but I think young ones could probably play it. It’s about on par with Azul and is well loved by adults. When I say I had my whole family involved in playtesting, keep in mind, my youngest is 18.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old October 20th, 2022, 02:41 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I keep going back to the pre-order page and then my wallet slaps me in the face and says "NO!" Lol! Definitely want to pick this one up, just a matter of when.

-insert signature here-
Old October 20th, 2022, 02:55 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hah that's a really cool theme, definitely love that. Looks really cool! I'll dig in more when I have some more time.
Old October 20th, 2022, 04:56 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post

It’s not a kid’s game, but I think young ones could probably play it. It’s about on par with Azul and is well loved by adults. When I say I had my whole family involved in playtesting, keep in mind, my youngest is 18.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll probably pick it up.

Old October 20th, 2022, 05:19 PM
Mighty Mouse!

People from Heroscapers who worked on it: Colby, Grungebob, Hextrip, Mr Bistro.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old October 20th, 2022, 07:07 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

When does the pre-order period end?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 20th, 2022, 07:30 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
When does the pre-order period end?
January.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old October 21st, 2022, 01:31 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I got to play a game a few months back. I enjoyed it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games