Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old October 8th, 2022, 01:13 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: AOTV General Discussion

Would it be okay for me to rejoin pod 0? Is there any kind of vote that would need to happen? I forget the various by-laws.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 8th, 2022, 01:23 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Finally easing back into the site a bit again. Hopefully I can be around more consistently now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
What are everyone's thoughts on using all the figures, since AoA has come along unpainted? I think we still do what we have planned first, but @Anitar suggested on Discord we could make the other figures an "expansion" of sorts and I think that's a fine idea.
For me at least, a big part of whether to move forward with unpainted minis for AotV will depend on where the community consensus ends up landing on the use of unpainted for AoA (and of course dependent on the overall success of AoA post-Haslab).

So, a bit early to tell one way or the other right now. Plus, we've still got plenty of work cut out for us just to complete all the prepainted minis.
I agree. AoA is a great argument to change the vision of some figures to be unpainted, and I think that there was already interest expressed in some members in continuing to design the rest of the figures in these boxes. Boxing those together as a post-Master Set expansion sounds like a good idea to me, but I don't think it should impact our current slate right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Would it be okay for me to rejoin pod 0? Is there any kind of vote that would need to happen? I forget the various by-laws.
I (and I expect others) would love to have you on the project again. In the past, we've discussed adding people to Pods in their thread, so the Pod 0 Main Thread would probably be the best place for this.
Old June 22nd, 2023, 12:18 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Some new designs have entered playtesting!

The Alabaster Sentinels are here to charge headlong into battle!
Nephda is also here, bringing healing waters from shore to shore.
And the Ukushisa Pride have also entered the chat; catch them before they flame out.
Cross-posting

--
--
--

--
Old June 29th, 2023, 05:47 PM

Role call! Who is still around and wanting to contribute? I know some of you have already "stepped" down (like flameslayer) so I'll try not to over-tag here, but we need to know who is still around and wanting to contribute.

@Zetsubo @Alexandros @Skinderella @NecroBlade @Astroking112 @Captain Stupendous @All Your Pie @Scytale @Fakeraistlin @lefton4ya @Jaur0n @The Long eared bat

--
--
--

--
Old June 29th, 2023, 05:51 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Role call! Who is still around and wanting to contribute? I know some of you have already "stepped" down (like flameslayer) so I'll try not to over-tag here, but we need to know who is still around and wanting to contribute.

@Zetsubo @Alexandros @Skinderella @NecroBlade @Astroking112 @Captain Stupendous @All Your Pie @Scytale @Fakeraistlin @lefton4ya @Jaur0n @The Long eared bat

I'm in for the long haul
Old June 30th, 2023, 11:22 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

I've been trying to keep an eye on Pod 2 threads- is there something else y'all could use eyes on? Pod 2 or otherwise.
Old July 4th, 2023, 08:38 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I'm here as long as Heroscape is.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 8th, 2023, 01:08 AM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Unfortunately, I will no longer be able to contribute to AotV.
Old March 17th, 2024, 05:25 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This project has been quiet for a very long time. Any news / updates?
Old March 18th, 2024, 01:07 PM

Looks like we have some cards in editing and some in testing but no one actively driving anything forward.

--
--
--

--
Old March 22nd, 2024, 09:59 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Life got the better of us one by one, and I've been meaning to float the idea of turning project over to C3V if they'll have it.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 22nd, 2024, 10:09 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ah :\ well that would mean we won't see it for quite a while. This one was already started 5 years ago. Was hoping to see it reach completion on its own. Only so much stuff can come so fast through one funnel but it is what it is.

Was fun to see the attempt .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs