Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 10th, 2018, 11:51 AM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Lobster's Custom Terrain

Very neat stuff, thanks for sharing.
Old January 10th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hot wire foam cutter?

Have you tried to cut out hexes? A 7 hexer, 1 or 2 levels thick would be sweet.
Old January 10th, 2018, 03:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Love the fly traps! Don't know how I missed this thread for so long but keep up the good work.
Old January 10th, 2018, 05:15 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Hey man. For your rocks and glaciers if you go to a lowes or home depot you can get a sheet of the blue or pink foam and get a ton more out of your foam cutter with details. The results are quite a bit better. I started with packaging foam when I started. Its only about 15 bucks for a whole 1/2 in thick 8x10 sheet. Cool stuff. I love the flytraps.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 10th, 2018, 05:29 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks guys. @Tornado I have been making single hexes for bases using a silicone mold and resin. I don't think I have enough skill to make a decent 7-hex @TREX I have heard about the insulation foam you are talking about. I used the craft foam from the hobby store for convenience but I do plan on picking some up eventually. I'll admit that the foam glaciers and rocks look better in person than the photos would lead one to believe.
Old January 10th, 2018, 05:52 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

If you look in my terrain thread in my signature youll see the diy crystals. They were made doing it with that foam. Mounted on punches but could be mounted on hexes as well.

Old January 10th, 2018, 05:54 PM
"like" happy

Could use a similar approach to some custom glaciers. The blue and pink foam is much more dense.

Old January 10th, 2018, 05:58 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
If you look in my terrain thread in my signature youll see the diy crystals. They were made doing it with that foam. Mounted on punches but could be mounted on hexes as well.
I have seen your crystals and they are fantastic. I will probably try and recreate them when I get the time/foam.
Old January 10th, 2018, 06:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I use the pink foam all the time...I'm actually still using the initial sheet I bought 2 years ago. It sits in my garage and I cut out chunks at a time...I've made glaciers, Hoth Shield Generator and all kinds of things...it was like $8 and I have half a sheet left.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 14th, 2018, 04:27 PM

Updated with Mushroom hexes.
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:24 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

The mushrooms are cool they add an element of realism to the scenario. I also think the moss you added to the black rocks works really well (but you're right probably not for snow scenarios). Keep up the awesome work.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 03:30 PM

Thanks @Xael Raymand

Updated with my Ancient Dinosaur Skull.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles