Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 4th, 2017, 01:36 PM

karlgaming Woo who?
Where to find heroscape

I have been searching for a large heroscape collection for weeks after wanting back in and have not been able to locate one. I have used this site, Facebook, bgg, and even joined Reddit to see if anything good there.

What sites have you guys used to track down heroscape stuff ?
Old September 4th, 2017, 02:24 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker
Re: Where to find heroscape

I've used ebay and 1 or 2 other websites where people sell their unwanted stuff, but the bulk of it has come from this beautiful site. In about 9 months I went from having 1 RotV with 1 or 2 expansions to having one of every master and terrain set (excluding thaelank tundra) and about half of all the boster expansions. The key is patience, you'll find everything you need right here!
Old September 4th, 2017, 03:13 PM

karlgaming Woo who?

I had patience once, but I lost it lol
Old September 4th, 2017, 03:40 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Just keep an eye on the sales and trades threads and you'll find what your looking for
Old September 5th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Heh.

As others have said, someone will be along sooner or later with a collection for sale right in the trades & sales subforum of this board. There may be one there right now.

Hang in there, Karl! I don't blame you for wanting back in. If you're still in Atlanta, you should know that there are other 'Scapers in your area. Someone should fire up the Atlanta meet-n-greet/competitive scene again; I think it's ready. Or almost ready.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 29th, 2017, 10:30 AM

lpeters82 knows what's in an order marker lpeters82 knows what's in an order marker

I'm in the same boat. I haven't had any luck yet, but a few things I've tried are post WTB adds on Facebook and Craigslist; plus setup IFTTT triggers to alert me if "heroscape" is posted on my local Craigslist pages. That way I'll get an email and can hopefully respond quickly.
Old September 29th, 2017, 06:25 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@lpeters82 - pm sent

-Raider30

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion