Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old June 2nd, 2017, 01:46 PM

VladGenX Woo who?
the first VladGenX customs

Hi, all. These are my first attempts at adding new things to the 'Scape. While i have been a long time fan of the game, i have only recently gotten a ton of tiles and figures to work with. here are some things i found and modified with bases to work on the "Scape system. i hope you enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...WtwTXhNTExpYmM
This is some ruins i had in a fish tank a few years back. it fit perfectly on 2 tiles and makes for an excellent aesthetic.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...mxMYWVhVDRMcmc
These are a few pieces of a chess set i had (That got eaten by a friends dog). i saved one of each type of piece and made statues. they are: Pawn, Rook, Queen, King, Knight, and Bishop.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...Vl6YTY2VXFZMG8
These are my first set of trees that i made. the first 2 in the front are made from spare lego parts. the two really tall ones i found in a model store for a dinosaur playset.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...ExjV0JQOEg5Nmc
This tree i got from a safari playset i got my nephew last year. it was left over and he said he didn't want it, so i slapped a base on it and viola!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...2dSSlJhSTNZVjg
These rocks also came from the same safari set, but it had like 16 plastic rocks, so i snagged some before my nephew even noticed.

AND FINALLY:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...EdUVG5MY3Y0UFk
These are some new figures. the first is the Demon Monkey from Temple Run and the rest are from Yu-Gi-Oh. they are; Buster Blader, Vorse Raider, Strike Ninja, Knight of Twin Swords, and Darkball.

i hope you all enjoy. please let me know what you guys think and as always, happy gaming.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 04:28 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: the first VladGenX customs

Ooh, very neat. The arches are sweet, fish tank stuff is awesome (especially the plants for a Ticalla set). I think I have that chess set.

Have you made customs for these? They're pretty cool little minis.

If you right-click on the pictures you should be able to copy that and use this button: to actually show them off.

Here are the pictures for you.

D'oh! I dunno what the problem is... They showed up on my computer when I did it.
Spoiler Alert!

Welcome to the site!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; June 4th, 2017 at 10:35 AM.
Old June 4th, 2017, 01:18 AM

VladGenX Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
...Have you made customs for these? They're pretty cool little minis...
No, not yet, but i am working on them. it is taking some time since i have 1000 other things i am working on as well, but in time more will come.

thanks and the images didn't show up in your spoiler. i tried that myself and they just won't show. i guess they are too large or something. anyway, have a great day.
Old June 4th, 2017, 10:36 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladGenX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
...Have you made customs for these? They're pretty cool little minis...
No, not yet, but i am working on them. it is taking some time since i have 1000 other things i am working on as well, but in time more will come.

thanks and the images didn't show up in your spoiler. i tried that myself and they just won't show. i guess they are too large or something. anyway, have a great day.
Oh. Yeah, now I see your broken thumbnails too. Um...

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 9th, 2017, 03:53 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Yeah, it seems that Google Drive doesn't play nice with posting pics into a forum post.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles