Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Miniatures Games Resources (Frostgrave) and others

MINIATURES GAMING RESOURCES

I figured I'd throw this thread up to post different rescources to go along with the Frostgrave Thread and put other resources in here as well for miniatures gaming. @Hahma , Care to check these out. Plain white for using them with whichever figures you want. The Common/Epic/Legendary titles will go for my coop rules later. If any of you guys want to add stuff to the OP, just tag me and I'll put it in here.
The Beastiary Cards are 4 per 8x10 sheet.
Frostgrave Beastiary Cards Core Set

Frostgrave Beastiary Page 1
Frostgrave Beastiary Page 2
Frostgrave Beastiary Page 3
Frostgrave Beastiary Page 4
Frostgrave Beastiary Page 5
Frostgrave Beastiary Page 6

Frostgrave Thaw of the Lich Lord Beastiary Cards Set

Thaw of the Lich Lord Beastiary Page 1
Thaw of the Lich Lord Beastiary Page 2

Last edited by TREX; Yesterday at 09:27 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Miniatures Games Resources (Frostgrave) and others

Just added Thaw of the Lich lord Beastiary Card Set. I'm also going to add cards for the mission specific monsters with their respective stats. (Such as the Genie in the Bottle)
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Cool! I'll have to check it out more later after hanging out with my daughters.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Cool! I'll have to check it out more later after hanging out with my daughters.
I just printed my copy of the ones I put up. Just print them at their normal settings in landscape so it doesn't cut them off. I plan on laminating mine.
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Just downloaded them. Thanks for doing this. I will likely laminate them as well.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old Today, 01:17 AM
"like" happy

Do you like the generic backgrounds so that they can be used for any figures? I will slowly add every set from each book and then do GA as well. When Im done with that ill start adding custom sets.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures