Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Old May 24th, 2017, 05:12 PM

Herofly knows what's in an order marker Herofly knows what's in an order marker
Re: Contest Thread: The Uncharted Wellsprings

I feel that mine is ready to be submitted.
Here it is, Defiled Wellspring.

Defiled Wellspring

Background: Deep within an overgrown ruin, a wellspring, once pure and untouched, has been conquered by the Marro swarm. Their touch has tainted and defiled the pool, twisting its power for their own gain. What was once an oasis of life and vitality, is now a poisoned swamp. Countless armies of Vipers and Primadon have tried in vain to reclaim the land, but none have succeeded, leaving their treasures for the Marro to claim.

Sets: 1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 Castle

Last edited by Herofly; May 27th, 2017 at 01:47 AM.
Old May 24th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Great submission!! More maps comin in...this is getting exciting!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 25th, 2017, 09:26 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice twist of the wellspring @Herofly .
Old May 25th, 2017, 09:30 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Alright, this one is ready to be submitted after some testing:

Arachnid 1.2
Requires: 1 RotV, 2 RttFF

Background:
It is a desperate hour for Jandar. His desperate measure is to go where no one has gone in years... Arachnid. It is here that he hopes to recruit some Fyorlag Spiders for his fight against the ever growing Utgar. He chooses his best Champion, Sir Gilbert, along with a few Knights of Weston to make the 3 days march.

Having finally reached Arachnid on Day 3, there was a cloud of darkness overhead. Gilbert felt a familiar presence, although it was one he had not felt for a long time. Approaching the forest, the Knights could hear the chilling sound of the spiders rustling through the trees. Moving forward, a human-like figure came out from behind one of the trees. As the figure emerged, the Knights could tell she wasn't a friendly. They readied their swords for battle and just as they did, all of the spiders came out of the trees, looking to attack. It was at this point the figure had made herself clear. Sir Gilbert noticed her right away... Estivara, the Drow Arachnomancer.

He had engaged her years ago in the Underworld but was critically wounded by her Venom Ray and she escaped. No one knew where she went from there. Now Gilbert knew, and to recruit the spiders for Jandar's cause he knew one more thing for certain: Estivara must die.

EDIT: Oh sweet, I'll make Sir H's video! I didn't even notice!

Thanks for the opportunity.
This video better have Estivara + Spiders vs. Sir Gilbert + Knights or it will be a bust video.
Old May 25th, 2017, 09:23 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herofly View Post
I feel that mine is ready to be submitted.
Here it is, Defiled Wellspring.

Defiled Wellspring

Background: Deep within an overgrown ruin, a wellspring, once pure and untouched, has been conquered by the Marro swarm. Their touch has tainted and defiled the pool, twisting its power for their own gain. What was once an oasis of life and vitality, is now a poisoned swamp. Countless armies of Vipers and Primadon have tried in vain to reclaim the land, but none have succeeded, leaving their treasures for the Marro to claim.

Sets: 1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 Castle
Nice map. Not sure I understand the use of the Glyph of Brandor as a treasure glyph. Do you just mean they are place holders for the map design & they should be actually be replaced with random treasure glyphs?
Old May 25th, 2017, 09:55 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Virtualscape doesn't have Treasure Glyphs so a lot of people use Glyphs of Brandars as substitutes.
Old May 26th, 2017, 06:38 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

My entry to the Uncharted Wellsprings Contest:

A Couple Puddles
A nearly dried up wellspring. Only a small amount of power remains to be claimed.

Download

Uses:
1 RotV
1 Marvel
1 RttF

I may make changes to this map before the deadline. We shall see.

Last edited by Leaf_It; May 26th, 2017 at 04:53 PM.
Old May 26th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Looking good @Leaf_It though I do need to point out that the power glyph -per the instructions- needs to be power side up. Also, please indicate the startzones in the build instructions.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 26th, 2017, 01:01 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
My entry to the Uncharted Wellsprings Contest:

A Couple Puddles
A nearly dried up wellspring. Only a small amount of power remains to be claimed.

Download

Uses:
1 RotV
1 Marvel
1 RttF

I may make changes to this map before the deadline. We shall see.
Is all of the marvel set hiding? I do see a strip of black from the side.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 26th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Is all of the marvel set hiding? I do see a strip of black from the side.
Yes it is. I quite like maps that have a good height variation, and wish there were more that went higher than just 3 or 4 hexes high, so I used the marvel set to boost it up. I originally planned to use the ruin, and have some concrete and asphalt showing, but I changed my mind. I was going to put the ruin in such a way that you went through it's opening to get to the glyph, but it caused problems for taller figures.

I'll fix the glyph.

EDIT: Fixed

Last edited by Leaf_It; May 26th, 2017 at 04:53 PM.
Old May 26th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

EDIT - Nevermind, nothing to see here. Move along.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 26th, 2017, 10:40 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Alrighty, having to put this up a little earlier than I was expecting because I needed the game table for something else, but here we go.

Platinum River (2 BftU, 1 FotA)

Backstory
Spoiler Alert!

(Hopefully my backstory chops can make up for the fact that I'm still technically inept and can't manage to save a prettier-looking image than that, heh. The High Quality option in VS for me is still greyed out.)

EDIT: Also adding the .hsc file.

Last edited by All Your Pie; May 27th, 2017 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Updated Image courtesy of A3n

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla