Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Old May 19th, 2017, 06:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Contest Thread: The Uncharted Wellsprings:PRIZE UPDATE

The Uncharted Wellsprings Dice Bowl
@Sir Heroscape , Go ahead and link the prize to the OP. May the best mapmaker win.
@Tiranx , @BiggaBullfrog , these pics do it more justice now that the clear coat is on. Especially the gloss coat on the water.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 19th, 2017, 06:29 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Contest Thread: The Uncharted Wellsprings

You know how those map submissions go up midway through the contest? Yeah, I think it's because TREX finally post the prize. It's gorgeous.

Old May 19th, 2017, 06:33 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
You know how those map submissions go up midway through the contest? Yeah, I think it's because TREX finally post the prize. It's gorgeous.
Thanks man, I'm really expanding more artistically with my new terrain and towers and am stoked for whoever nabs this beauty. I want to add. The columns on here are not just glued on. There is Dowel rods glued and inserted into all of the columns, along with reinforced screws through the base into the dowel rods. This thing is just as solid as any of my other towers. Anyone who has one can vouch that these things will last. I make them durable along with them being fun to look at. Enjoy.

Old May 20th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
WIN a Dicebowl!

Images added to the OP of the prize!! TREX strikes again with a freakin' boss, theme based dice bowl!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; May 20th, 2017 at 01:28 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 09:01 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I suppose somebody has to be first...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
My entry for the ARV The Uncharted Wellsprings contest:

Great Tree Pass
The world of Valhalla is in its own right a mystical world. A convergence of cosmic energies and forces. So it wasn’t really a surprise that after centuries of reverance and homage being made to the great tree of the pass, that a wellspring should appear below it’s boughs.

Download

Hold the Pass
(2 players)
Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Set, Road through the Forgotten Forest™, Swarm of the Marro Master Set™

The Great Tree Pass, as it has become known, is a prominent crossing point of the Hvelgelmir river. The pass derives its name from the great tree standing on a mid-stream island adjacent to the pass. Standing strong against the tide, the tree has stood for over a century and is a demonstration of nature’s strength. Or maybe its strength comes from the blood that has washed its shores.
Now the tree stands as a marker of strength of another kind. Who will possess the wellspring shadowed by the great tree?
Old May 22nd, 2017, 09:50 AM
"like" happy

Looks great @A3n . I can see some interesting games on this one. The overpass is going to be full of figures slaughtering each other but that is a nice offset for the power glyph. I wouldn't even mind putting the attack glyph down there. I was beginning to wonder if anyone was going to start the party.

@Everyone, I was thinking, it would be super awesome for all you guys to hit us with ideas for various themes on these contests. This would allow you guys more creativity and help us spice things up. After all, the best and balanced of these maps are going towards getting used by any tournament directors and people for a good fun time. Even if your not submitting a map, feel free to submit your ideas for later themes. We'll just try to keep up with you guys on theme for the prizes.

Old May 22nd, 2017, 10:38 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Quote:

Great Tree Pass
The world of Valhalla is in its own right a mystical world. A convergence of cosmic energies and forces. So it wasn’t really a surprise that after centuries of reverance and homage being made to the great tree of the pass, that a wellspring should appear below it’s boughs.

Download

Hold the Pass
(2 players)
Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Set, Road through the Forgotten Forest™, Swarm of the Marro Master Set™

The Great Tree Pass, as it has become known, is a prominent crossing point of the Hvelgelmir river. The pass derives its name from the great tree standing on a mid-stream island adjacent to the pass. Standing strong against the tide, the tree has stood for over a century and is a demonstration of nature’s strength. Or maybe its strength comes from the blood that has washed its shores.
Now the tree stands as a marker of strength of another kind. Who will possess the wellspring shadowed by the great tree?
This map is awesome! I have always loved maps with bridges and overhangs; definitely going to be putting this on my table.

I did notice the build requirements require two master sets. Usually we are limited to one master set and two expansions. Is that different for this contest, @Sir Heroscape ?
Old May 22nd, 2017, 10:48 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Quote:

Quote:

Great Tree Pass

Download

Hold the Pass
(2 players)

This map is awesome! I have always loved maps with bridges and overhangs; definitely going to be putting this on my table.

I did notice the build requirements require two master sets. Usually we are limited to one master set and two expansions. Is that different for this contest, @Sir Heroscape ?
Per the rules he is legal...

from the welcome thread...

Quote:
Classification of Heroscape sets:
  • Master Sets. One of the following may be used as a master set:
    • Rise of the Valkyrie
    • Swarm of the Marro
    • D&D: Battle for the Underdark
    • Marvel: The Conflict Begins
  • Expansions: Up to 2 of the following may be used:
    • Road To The Forgotten Forest
    • Volcarren Wasteland
    • Thaelenk Tundra
    • Fortress of the Archkyrie
    • Ticalla Jungle
  • Hybrid Master Sets: One of the following may be used in place of 1 expansion:
    • Swarm of the Marro (Except when also used as a master set.)
    • D&D: Battle for the Underdark
    • Marvel: The Conflict Begins
He has 1 MS - RotV
1 Hybrid Master set - SotM
and 1 expansion - RthFF

Basically you can use a SotM as an expansion as long as you don't use two sets.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 11:08 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@japes , missed SotM being a hybrid. Thanks man. I'm glad I'm wrong because I love the look of this map.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 12:21 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Glad to see our first submission! I was gettin worried there!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 22nd, 2017, 01:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Very cool map A3n!
Old May 22nd, 2017, 06:37 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Very good looking map!

I held a tournament over the weekend to playtest my submissions. If I have time tonight after work I have a few corrections to make and i will post them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla