Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Old October 17th, 2017, 09:24 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Welcome to the ARV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Does the Marvel Warehouse need to use the top level?
No. And in fact I think we'd prefer it didn't in order to keep flying from having too much of an advantage.
I believe a reason he might be asking this is because Virualscape doesn't have the option to remove the second level from the ruins. If this is the case, it would be best to build the map in real life, and upload a picture of it that way. In the build instructions, just include a bit in the description that tells people not to use the second floor when building it.
Oh I see. Yeah that might be the best option. I thought you could have it without he top though. Doesn't the map Mayberry use Marvel and not show the top?
No I’m well aware of the balancing and Virtualscape issues. I ask because BoV doesn’t allow it and with that, the Marvel Set is the only set that doesn’t have a BoV approved map with it. I wanted to make sure ARV is allowing the warehouse without the second floor to make sure I can use the Warehouse in a competitive map/environment.

Thanks!
~HS2010, who will probably skip out on a second map anyways - unless time opens up.
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Announcement: @TREX has voluntarily stepped down from his position as a sitting ARV judge. At this time we will NOT be filling his position.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:50 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Out if curiousity, can the second floor even be removed without breaking the darn thing? I'd rather not destroy it.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:52 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Out if curiousity, can the second floor even be removed without breaking the darn thing? I'd rather not destroy it.
They are removable, and should be fairly easy, but possibly yours is just a little more stuck?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:55 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
They are removable, and should be fairly easy, but possibly yours is just a little more stuck?
They may have used a bit more super glue on it. I have a second one, but never tried to dismantle it. I'll check on it.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 19th, 2018, 09:43 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:
@Tiranx has stepped down as a sitting Judge and @Nomad has accepted the position in his place.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 21st, 2018, 07:44 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congrats, @Nomad . Carry that torch for me.
Old January 21st, 2018, 07:52 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Congrats, @Nomad . Carry that torch for me.
Why is your arv badge completely gone?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 22nd, 2018, 01:00 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have been stripped of my honors, but I still have access to all the private forums.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 01:13 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
I have been stripped of my honors, but I still have access to all the private forums.
They should be able to get that arv emeritis badge I put together on you though Id imagine. My should get changed too when that comes up.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 22nd, 2018, 10:17 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This goes back to the Issue Xolti was talking about. I set up the permissions for the ARV Emeritus and assigned Tiranx to that group. He technically does have the badge for ARV Emeritus except it's showing as a broken link. Emeritus and Judges have the same permissions. Trex was obviously not changed over.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 12:30 AM

No biggie. Makes me feel like a secret agent with an invisible badge!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla