Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old November 7th, 2011, 09:26 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Dr Who anyone?

Hey all Doctor who lovers. Come to this thread and help us out making Doctor who Heroscape customs. Thanks!

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old November 23rd, 2011, 10:47 PM

Billtrumpet25 is surprisingly tart

Who's excited for the Christmas special?
Old April 10th, 2012, 01:21 AM

Billtrumpet25 is surprisingly tart

New previews of the next season are now up on the official Dr. Who website!
Old September 1st, 2012, 11:35 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

That was cool! I was shocked when it was a Dalek the whole time.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old October 19th, 2012, 02:24 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've watched 5 or 6 seasons of the most recent installment of Dr. Who. Very much an enjoyable and original show. Rose was definitely my favorite companion of the Doctor's.

I also went back and found the very first episode of Dr. Who (I believe it was on youtube). Very interesting, and the Doctor is very different than the modern ones (understandably).
Old October 19th, 2012, 08:25 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

This might be a LITTLE bit off topic, but I bought this at New York Comic Con last weekend: Tardis Bathrobe

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old November 24th, 2013, 10:17 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anyone watch The Day of the Doctor yesterday? I'm more a fan of the classic series, but I quite liked this one. John Hurt was pretty good, and Smith and Tenant were as well.

Of course, my favorite part was the nod to us old fans at the end!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old November 24th, 2013, 11:14 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

The whole family watched it yesterday -- thumbs up from all of us! And yes I appreciated the nod to the old fans -- I think there were a lot of "easter egg" references I didn’t catch.

One thing that's interesting to me is that
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 24th, 2013, 01:43 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Doctoring It Up

I enjoyed the crud out of the episode and the more I thought about it and the emotions and everything and I think it worked really well. I would also watch more John Hurt as the Doctor. And as for IshMEL's spoiler

Spoiler Alert!

~Dysole, looking forward to the Christmas special now
Old December 2nd, 2013, 02:48 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
The whole family watched it yesterday -- thumbs up from all of us! And yes I appreciated the nod to the old fans -- I think there were a lot of "easter egg" references I didn’t catch.
Don't forget the brief nod to future fans.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV