Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 14th, 2010, 09:38 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker
Aquilla Blue Dragon Custom

Hey, I was thinking about the whole blue-wyrmling-no-blue-dragon conflict and wanted to make my own custom. So if anyone could help me make some stats (I could make the card) it would be appreciated.
The basics I have right now:
Life: 6
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack:5
Defense: 4
Flying
Lightning Breath Special Attack
Range: 5+ Attack: 3
Choose a figure within figure within 5 clear sight spaces of ***. Choose another figure within 3 clear sight spaces from that figure to also be affected. Choose another figure within 2 clear sight spaces of that figure to also be affected. Roll attack dice once for all figures. Each figure rolls defense separately.

Thanks!

P.S. - I was looking for a fig and does any one know if the d&d demonweb stormrage blue dragon is an appropriate size?

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!

Last edited by DrummerScaper97; December 14th, 2010 at 09:53 PM.
Old December 14th, 2010, 09:40 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Aquilla Blue Dragon Custom

sorry- got 'd and wanted to get this out there.

Old December 14th, 2010, 09:42 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good custom. I don't know anything really about D&D so I can't really help you there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerScaper97 View Post
sorry- got 'd and wanted to get this out there.
A bump after 2 minutes?

Old December 14th, 2010, 09:42 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

A Blue dragon for Aquilla has been discussed in many places. What you've listed is similar to many others. No D&D huge dragon will fit on a Heroscape peanut base properly.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 14th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerScaper97 View Post
Hey, I was thinking about the whole blue-wyrmling-no-blue-dragon conflict and wanted to make my own custom. So if anyone could help me make some stats (I could make the card) it would be appreciated.
The basics I have right now:
Life: 6
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack:5
Defense: 4
Flying
Lightning Breath Special Attack
Range: 5+ Attack: 3
Choose a figure within figure within 5 clear sight spaces of ***. Choose another figure within 3 clear sight spaces from that figure to also be affected. Choose another figure within 2 clear sight spaces of that figure to also be affected. Roll attack dice once for all figures. Each figure rolls defense separately.

Thanks!

P.S. - I was looking for a fig and does any one know if the d&d demonweb stormrage blue dragon is an appropriate size?
If you can wait until Dec. 25th, I'll be able to tell you then.
From what I can tell though, it would fit on a single hex base.
(I think it's just large sized, not huge.)

The stats seem pretty solid, the special attack is pretty interesting also.

Maybe make it a more agile dragon and up the move to 6, with it's size, that seems more appropriate.
Old December 14th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh that's right it's the new large blue. I think it looks weird but it would probably fit okay on a peanut.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 15th, 2010, 07:26 PM

@ fen hydra: I changed the move to 6 now. and yes I can wait 'til the 25th.

@ robbdaman: Yes, I know it's been discussed elsewhere, I just wanted (un)professional help in making my own.

Old July 2nd, 2011, 11:47 PM
quality>quantity

NamibianScaper has disabled reputation

Does anyone know a miniature from another game I can buy that would make a good custom for a blue aquilla dragon?

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a Man of War; The LORD is His name."

LF: 1x Skahen Sents reavers MacDirk, 2xMonks RttFF Snipers Tundra Hounds 3xArmoc Venoc MDrones Aubriens Gruts Romans MacDirks
Old July 3rd, 2011, 01:08 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would suggest the Polar Ice Dragon from Mage Knight. It is a bit bigger than Mimring, but it looks great. I got one from the Troll and Toad for about $4. I plan on putting mine on two large peanut bases. Chaoserver has also made a custom card of this figure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards