Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 9th, 2019, 06:56 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Yes Trex, you do have a problem
I knew I had a plasticrack problem, but I didnt realize I had that many minis. I think the biggest reason its that crazy was from my stint on a kickstarter backing high in 2016. I know at least 1000 or so of them are from that alone. There are tons of them in game boxes so I dont really see them like the ones on my display shelves. I dont like to waste anything, so when I got those snake men and cultists boxes, I 3d printed extra bodies for all the extra heads and arms on the sprues. That got me 80+ minis out of what should have been 40. They are neat though because it gives them extra variations. By counting my painted minis I wanted to just see how much work I had done. Then counting them all kind of opened my eyes to how much stuff I have and if I really need it all. I think that will motivate me to try and thin some of it out. Im going to probably send a bunch of it down to the monthly tournaments for prizes and such. I dont want to even think of how much time was spent crafting and painting all my terrain.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures