Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old July 10th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Chardar's Custom Terrain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Grand champion state fair selection!!!

If you are at the Indiana state fair this year look for my piece in the exhibit building.
Congrats.

Indiana State Fair is Aug 5-21, so if you are going to Gencon, just add an extra day to your stay and go to the Fair on Monday We usually go to the fair one day, so I'll look for it.
Old August 10th, 2011, 11:40 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I saw the piece at the state fair today and it looks like something got spilled on it. It's still pretty sweet, but I was kind of bummed.

Last edited by Chardar; August 16th, 2011 at 12:09 PM.
Old June 18th, 2012, 02:00 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Old June 21st, 2012, 11:01 PM

Old July 3rd, 2012, 04:02 PM

I always hate this part.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles