Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

View Poll Results: How did you feel about overlapping figures for Bring 2?
I love it, I think we should do it in every bring 2 from now on 2 12.50%
I liked it as a change up, but not every time 8 50.00%
I didn't like it 5 31.25%
Something else (specify in the comments) 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 25th, 2021, 10:16 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 39 - Snowed In - Round 2 Until 1/31

@heroscaper guy and I will be playing our match at 6:00 pm central time for anyone interested in watching. He'll be taking his Wildwood army, and I'm bringing my large constructs in what promises to be a climactic showdown between these two forces of nature
Old January 25th, 2021, 09:54 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Bit late considering that Round 1 finished yesterday and some of the round 2 games have already been played, but eh, might as well post this anyway.

Defeated Dad Scaper yesterday morning in a game that probably could have gone either way. I was running Heavy Gruts with Marcu and Zetacron as filler, whilst DS chose my KoW army ft. Major Q10. Both of us developed up our respective bonding armies onto height in the first round. DS also moved up Major Q10 onto the 3-height snow spaces near his start zone and took a couple of pot shots at Grimnak, which the dinosaur was thankfully able to block. Round 2 saw pretty much all the action happen on the 3-height swamp spaces, with neither side really able to get off more than 3 attacks per turn due to the congestion. DS put Sir Gilbert in a really annoying spot - directly below the Marro Hive, 2 spaces away from the snow tiles - which made it difficult for Grimnak to chomp anything without being exposed to a minimum of 3 attacks from the knights the following turn. I could have chosen to play more conservatively from this point and just settled with 2-3 attacks per turn from the heavies, but that would have allowed DS to sit back with Major Q10 and keep firing with his Wrist Rocket special attack at Grimnak, who had done a valiant job of blocking the Major's attacks so far but was eventually going to whiff. I also needed to put some wounds on Q10 before the endgame, otherwise he had the potential to solo the rest of my army (Marcu and Zeta weren't going to help much against a healthy Q10 once my orcs died). I got the initiative switch at the start of round 3 and chomped a knight, which allowed me to run my heavies in, 2 of which were able to engage Q10 on the first turn. The heavies killed a few knights and put a wound on Q10 before being killed themselves, and after a few turns of back-and-forth I went into round 4 with a 1-life Grimnak and about 5 heavies (plus Marcu and Zeta still in the start zone), vs. DS' unengaged-but-still-had-3-life-remaining Q10, 2-life Sir Gilbert, and 3 knights. I got lucky and won initiative again (I rolled a 17 to beat DS' own roll of 16), which allowed me to move Grimnak to the 2-height space adjacent to the 4-hex glacier, chomp a knight, and launch 2 boosted attacks from the heavies at Q10, one of which resulted in a wound. From there I pretty much had control of the match; Q10's special attacks weren't able to kill the Grimnak-boosted heavies quickly enough, and I was able to launch a consistent 2 attacks of 4 per turn on Q10 while my other heavies and Nerak took out the remaining 2 knights and Sir Gilbert. I won with a full-life Nerak, 1-life Grimnak, a single remaining heavy, and Marcu and Zetacron still back in my start zone.

Even though I won the game by a comfortable margin in the end, things could have been a lot closer had I not won initiative in round 4, as this would have allowed DS to attack Grimnak with 2 attacks of 4 and potentially kill the orc champion on the first turn. Had this happened, my heavies would have had a much more difficult time breaking through Q10's 6 defense, and I would have had to go in with Nerak to act as an additional offensive force. I still had a decent chance of winning even if this happened, but it would've been a much closer call. Credit to Dad_Scaper; he played really well and definitely could have walked away with the W if things had gone a little differently. gg! It was a great game.
Old January 27th, 2021, 06:01 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Starting now. I have Romans, mtl has Knights

Quote:
The mtl1998 (0-1) v. boromir96 (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Sir Dupuis, Sir Hawthorne, Knights of Westonx3
* Boreos, Marcu Esenwein, Sir Hawthorne, Death Knights of Valkrillx4
* Ana Karithon, James Murphy, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn, Tandros Kreel
* Arashara Goshiri, Guilty McCreech, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Legionnairesx3
boromir96 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.
Edit: I got the win over mtl. I led Guilty which forced him to push aggressively with his Knights, and his Hawthorne Stabbed him at a very inopportune time. From there it was just attrition with his Knights falling much faster than the Raelin backed Romans, and then Dupuis was able to take down only a couple Romans before he went down. gg!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; January 27th, 2021 at 07:11 PM.
Old January 28th, 2021, 02:10 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

@XThorSavageX and I will be starting up in a little less than an hour. I'll be taking my Phantom Knights army, with apologies to Thor for changing my mind near the last minute.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 28th, 2021, 06:53 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

@XThorSavageX and I played this afternoon. I picked first, taking my PKs x5 and Crixus. His Ravagers army really tempted me, but I hadn't had enough time to study in advance and wanted to keep it simple. He responded by choosing my Gladiators army, of Spartacus, Crixus, Gladiators x2, and Guilty.

This map really favored the PKs in any matchup, against the remaining three armies. Thor made a good game of it, but it was hard for him to avoid giving up height advantage over and over and over again. I wore him down, but I only survived with a 3-life Crixus and 2 PKs.

Good game, Thor!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 28th, 2021, 07:42 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

@coachmuskie and I are playing in about 20 minutes, he took Major Q10 and Wolves, and I took my Armocs.
Old January 28th, 2021, 08:24 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

Tomorrow evening I will be playing vegies dad. I have the Dzu. He has Mohicans. Will most likely be streaming once I get the go ahead that it's okay.

~Dysole, informationally
Old January 28th, 2021, 09:52 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

MegaSilver and I just finished up one of the craziest dice games I think I have ever played. The dice seemed to be either 3 shields out of three or zero out of 5! With skulls, same thing. The game went back and forth. I opened in a way that threw MegaSilver off, but he quickly recovered and started taking out Varks. He had an awesome rush to my start zone and crunched q10 with the Warlord for 3 wounds on one attack. He had only 2 life left and my specters surrounded him, but only took one wound with three attacks of 2 on 2 (one of many examples of the nutty dice rolls). With one life left, and knowing the warlord was going down, He went with a massive slam of 8...and got 1 skull. That was how the game kept going. The warlord then went down in a swarm of specters. MegaSilver finished off all but one of the wolves, but I still have a one life q10 (the difference in the game in the end) and 7 specters. He had 2 b11s and about 5 Venocs. He then went a disastrous run of two blanks on attacks and three blanks on defense. That turned the game. Q10 finished off the last b11 and we ended with my 5 specters, a one life q10 and him with Bol and one Venoc.

It was a great back and forth game with amazing dice. It was a blast to play. Thank you for a great game Mega! A wonderful person to share a board with.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 29th, 2021, 12:25 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just got the win against kevindola, with us both playing the armies I brought.

He ran: Isamu, Krav Maga Agents, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx3
I ran: Cyprien Esenwein, Isamu, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sonya Esenwein, Marro Stingersx3

He led off with the Greenies and Moltenclaw. I led with Stingers, with a lucky 3 skulls on 3A and 0 shield on 4D wounding Moltenclaw in the beginning. Moltenclaw had a good shot lined up targeting a Stinger bouncing into my start zone, but whiffed on the 4A. This map moved fast so two Greenies got engagement on their second activation but had blocked attacks. I activated Cyprien to engage Moltenclaw and prevent explosion special attacks that could decimate my Stingers. Moltenclaw rolled poorly for attack and I missed Chilling Touch several times in a row, while the Greenies gave Cyprien four wounds. I flew Cyprien over to kevin's start zone since Cy. was surrounded at that point, and succeeded in knocking off Isamu with chilling touch and attempted to take out an early Krav. Moltenclaw came back over and they almost took out Cyprien, who finally hit on Moltenclaw with a natural 19 to deal the final 3 wounds and take him out. Cyprien's defense held to end the round.

Cyprien healed for one while retreating to height and taking out a Greenie. Kevin transitioned to the Krav while sitting on the unique attack glyph, but Cyprien just took 1 on their first OM. Stingers moved up and removed the Greenie from the glyph. The Krav exchanged blows with Raelin-backed Stingers, losing one Krav on a whiff and taking out a Stinger.

Next round the Krav finished off Cyprien, who had my X, and my Stingers advanced, trying to engage when I could, but the terrain made it difficult. At this point it was two squads of greenies, two Krav against full Raelin/Isamu, 5 Stingers and a heartbroken Sonya. The Krav moved back to the start zone while Greenies were positioned well to close off Stingers from coming up the lower portion of the map. I had gotten one over there before who was sniping Greenies and holding up against their attacks for awhile. I got another Krav from a snow height perch in the corner. I moved Raelin up to a single snow by lava as her start zone spot no longer covered the Stingers pursuing the Krav.

At the start of the new round the Stingers took out three Greenies, and they in turn weren't able to kill a Stinger while grouped around him. I engaged the final Krav but he held tight, eventually surviving a leaving engagement to nestle behind the 3+1 with Greenies. My Stingers took out his bodyguards and I moved Raelin up after he took a single snow height with the Krav, his last figure (to my single Stinger squad, full Raelin/Isamu and heartbroken Sonya)

Next round my stingers moved in, but the Krav dodged the two adjacent and one ranged attack. The non-Raelin backed Stinger survived, then she moved in herself to make sure everybody had a bonus and Krav blocked her attack. The Krav was blocked from taking out a Stinger and the next OM on the Stingers finished him off. I ended with a single Stinger squad, full Raelin/Isamu and heartbroken Sonya.

Good game, the Krav had me worried towards the end!
Old January 29th, 2021, 10:51 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I won against Myth26 using his Varks against my Soldiers. Marcu->UA+1 was really good despite how many 1 skull attacks I rolled. Good game dude.
Old January 30th, 2021, 11:31 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

AgentWard and I played our game this morning, with AgentWard taking the victory. He had my Microcorp Troopers build and I had his Knight build. Early in the game AW put the pressure on with lots of pings from the Microcorp on to Gilbert, putting him at a quick three wounds that made it difficult for me to use him aggressively like I wanted to. I was forced to just mass Knights and prepare for an assault. I went in at the end of round 2, hoping for an initiative switch and lots of kills, but the kills or initiative switch just weren't there and I ran out of Knights the following round with about 4 Micros Hydra and Raelin remaining. From there I used Z'Thoth and had a bit of magic, taking out a few Micros and using Maddening Visage to LEA a head off the Hydra, but it was too tall a task for him to come back from. Good game.
Old January 31st, 2021, 02:27 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Tiamat and I will be playing tomorrow at 11am AWST. Tiamat will be running his Death Chaser build; I will be taking my knights.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events