Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old May 26th, 2021, 05:07 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pod 2 Main Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Hey guys, I'm just dropping in to check on the Pod in the wake of recent changes. PK and Shiftrex are both stepping down, so this Pod is down to @flameslayer93 , @Captain Stupendous , @Skinderella , @Zetsubo , and (I believe) @Alexandros .

I mostly want to gauge how you guys are feeling. Most of Pod 2 is already through Public Feedback, but there's obviously a considerable amount of work left. If you guys want more assistance, then when we were first planning AotV back on Discord, I remember that we talked about other Pod Leaders joining pods to help keep things moving forward if the need arises. No worries if you're comfortable with things as they are now, but I just wanted to make note that we can take a more active role if that's desired.
Sorry for being absent around here, I'd somehow missed your messages Astro.

I've had a mixture of busy schedule and mild burnout, but will be back on it now. I think between a few of us being busy and others having left, some help would be appreciated, but that also depends what the others in the pod feel.

I think a focus on pods 0 and 1 are also a good way to go as you said in another message, especially with how close some of them are to being completed.

It's getting late here but I'll get back to the other threads tomorrow!
Old September 12th, 2021, 07:32 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Zetsubo @Alexandros @Skinderella @flameslayer93

Just wanted to gauge how you all would feel about bringing on the remaining Pod Leads from Pod 0 ( @Astroking112 and @NecroBlade ) as members of this pod? Really glad to see @Skinderella is still active, but we haven't heard from Zetsubo, Alexandros, or Flameslayer in some time.

If you all are active I think we can carry on with the current crew, but otherwise I think some extra help around here would be useful.
Old December 23rd, 2021, 12:32 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
@Zetsubo @Alexandros @Skinderella @flameslayer93

Just wanted to gauge how you all would feel about bringing on the remaining Pod Leads from Pod 0 ( @Astroking112 and @NecroBlade ) as members of this pod? Really glad to see @Skinderella is still active, but we haven't heard from Zetsubo, Alexandros, or Flameslayer in some time.

If you all are active I think we can carry on with the current crew, but otherwise I think some extra help around here would be useful.
Well, given the general quietness around here, I'm going to go ahead and make the executive decision to officially add @NecroBlade and @Astroking112 as voting members of Pod 2.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs