Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 12th, 2010, 10:22 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
killercactus' maps-5/28/2010 - Over Drudge It (1x SotM)

I've got a few maps made nowadays, so I figured I'd start a map thread. Comments are always welcome.

5/28/2010
Over Drudge It:
Spoiler Alert!

5/22/2010

Riverbed Plateau:
Spoiler Alert!

4/28/2010

Eldwyn Forest:
Spoiler Alert!

4/27/2010

The Fire Swamp:
Spoiler Alert!

4/20/2010

Dune Buggy:
Spoiler Alert!

Decline of Sight:
Spoiler Alert!

3/28/2010

Oldin's Hall:
Spoiler Alert!

Elien's Magma Cave:
Spoiler Alert!

3/14/2010

Grognack's Wasteland
Spoiler Alert!

3/12/2010

Leakways and Creekways:
Spoiler Alert!

3/2/2010

Underground Oasis:
Spoiler Alert!

2/27/2010

Dark Corridors:
Spoiler Alert!

2/5/2010

Durgueth Swamps (SotM Edition):
Spoiler Alert!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; May 28th, 2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old March 12th, 2010, 10:28 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker
Re: killercactus' maps

Great maps KC!

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old March 12th, 2010, 10:32 PM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport351 View Post
Great maps KC!
Thanks!

This is hopefully just the beginning, as I've been playing around with the D&D set quite a bit. They'll get more creative....

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old March 13th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Leakways and Creekways looks like it would be a blast to play a Viper army on. Too bad I only have 1 BtfU. I bet I could build a mod of it with RotV x1+TJ x2= some extra water tiles, though...

Edit: I threw it into VS using all grass tiles and putting bushes and trees in place of the rocks and it looks pretty good. I'm not sure what to do about the shadow tiles, though.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; March 13th, 2010 at 12:24 AM.
Old March 13th, 2010, 12:25 AM

Commander GD Woo who?

They look nice! In the future though, could you zoom in more though? I am having some trouble seeing the details of them map (it may just be my computer though)
Old March 13th, 2010, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander GD View Post
They look nice! In the future though, could you zoom in more though? I am having some trouble seeing the details of them map (it may just be my computer though)
Yeah - I've been playing heroscape for a long time, but I'm very new to VS. I'm just learning how to get some better pictures.

Underground Oasis has some much nicer images for it linked on it's download page. I'll try to get them up on the front page.

EDIT: Done

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; March 13th, 2010 at 12:44 PM.
Old March 13th, 2010, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Leakways and Creekways looks like it would be a blast to play a Viper army on. Too bad I only have 1 BtfU. I bet I could build a mod of it with RotV x1+TJ x2= some extra water tiles, though...

Edit: I threw it into VS using all grass tiles and putting bushes and trees in place of the rocks and it looks pretty good. I'm not sure what to do about the shadow tiles, though.
Swamp water?

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old March 13th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Leakways and creek ways look like neat adaptation. Like Killometer said it would be fun to play with slither, flying or watersuit armies.

I wonder though, how many neat trails you could create if instead of adding the 21 water from RotV you added the 34 swamp from a SotM? Sounds like something worth experimenting with.

Either way good spin on a classic creation.
Old March 13th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really like The Dugerth swamp remix I never got why it was in RotV and not SotM.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old March 13th, 2010, 09:48 PM

Commander GD Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Yeah - I've been playing heroscape for a long time, but I'm very new to VS. I'm just learning how to get some better pictures.

Underground Oasis has some much nicer images for it linked on it's download page. I'll try to get them up on the front page.

Awesome! The map is so cool up close!
Old March 13th, 2010, 11:08 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:

Awesome! The map is so cool up close!
I know! I can really tell you because I took the pictures!
Old March 14th, 2010, 08:09 AM

Re: killercactus' maps - update 3/14

Thanks, Sujoah!!!

Added Grognack's Wasteland today, which I hope to be the first of many Summoner Wars-inspired maps.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios