Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 22nd, 2022, 05:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Darklings - VOTE for Final Editing

Yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 22nd, 2022, 05:06 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old July 22nd, 2022, 07:53 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old July 23rd, 2022, 03:08 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea
Old July 23rd, 2022, 05:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old July 23rd, 2022, 10:29 PM

Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker

This passes
Old August 2nd, 2022, 10:25 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Darklings - Design

Quote:
DARKLING SUMMONING
For the entire game, before taking a turn with a Hero you control named The Darkness, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or higher, you may place 1 previously destroyed Darkling adjacent to The Darkness or on any unoccupied Shadow Tile.

LIVE FOR DARKNESS
After taking a turn with a Hero you control named The Darkness, you may move the Darklings. Any space a Darkling occupies is considered to be a shadow space in addition to its normal terrain type. If you do not control a figure named The Darkness, remove all Darklings from the game.

PROTECTING THE ARTIFACTS
If a figure you control with an Artifact Bearer special power that is adjacent to one or more Darklings you control is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or higher, ignore this attack and instead destroy an adjacent Darkling.
A few little style things in red.

I didn't change the bit in blue - I'm guessing that's been tested as resolving instantly? The Darkness is destroyed and the Darklings all immediately go up in smoke, type of thing? I think it technically does that but it might be cleaner if it had some kind of timing check/trigger on the effect.

Not sure how much it's been talked over but I worry a little bit that the wording here leaves the Darklings really vulnerable to say... Cloak or other figures that can just temporarily get the Darkness off the battlefield.

The first sentence of Live for Darkness also might make more mechanical sense at the end of Darkling Summoning? Maybe it's not in there because it doesn't 100% jive with the name, but it feels more mechanically related to that power than the rest of LFD to me, and lets you trim some of the 'named' language out of that sentence:

Quote:
DARKLING SUMMONING
For the entire game, before taking a turn with a Hero you control named The Darkness, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or higher, you may place 1 previously destroyed Darkling adjacent to The Darkness or on any unoccupied Shadow Tile. After taking a turn with The Darkness, you may move the Darklings.

LIVE FOR DARKNESS
Any space a Darkling occupies is considered to be a shadow space in addition to its normal terrain type. If you do not control a figure named The Darkness, remove all Darklings from the game.
Just my
Old August 2nd, 2022, 02:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
DARKLING SUMMONING
For the entire game, before taking a turn with a Hero you control named The Darkness, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or higher, you may place 1 previously destroyed Darkling adjacent to The Darkness or on any unoccupied Shadow Tile.

LIVE FOR DARKNESS
After taking a turn with a Hero you control named The Darkness, you may move the Darklings. Any space a Darkling occupies is considered to be a shadow space in addition to its normal terrain type. If you do not control a figure named The Darkness, remove all Darklings from the game.

PROTECTING THE ARTIFACTS
If a figure you control with an Artifact Bearer special power that is adjacent to one or more Darklings you control is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or higher, ignore this attack and instead destroy an adjacent Darkling.

I didn't change the bit in blue - I'm guessing that's been tested as resolving instantly? The Darkness is destroyed and the Darklings all immediately go up in smoke, type of thing? I think it technically does that but it might be cleaner if it had some kind of timing check/trigger on the effect.

Not sure how much it's been talked over but I worry a little bit that the wording here leaves the Darklings really vulnerable to say... Cloak or other figures that can just temporarily get the Darkness off the battlefield.

The first sentence of Live for Darkness also might make more mechanical sense at the end of Darkling Summoning? Maybe it's not in there because it doesn't 100% jive with the name, but it feels more mechanically related to that power than the rest of LFD to me, and lets you trim some of the 'named' language out of that sentence:

Quote:
DARKLING SUMMONING
For the entire game, before taking a turn with a Hero you control named The Darkness, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or higher, you may place 1 previously destroyed Darkling adjacent to The Darkness or on any unoccupied Shadow Tile. After taking a turn with The Darkness, you may move the Darklings.

LIVE FOR DARKNESS
Any space a Darkling occupies is considered to be a shadow space in addition to its normal terrain type. If you do not control a figure named The Darkness, remove all Darklings from the game.
Just my
that does scan better to my eyes as well

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 2nd, 2022, 02:54 PM

Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
DARKLING SUMMONING

LIVE FOR DARKNESS

PROTECTING THE ARTIFACTS

Quote:
DARKLING SUMMONING

LIVE FOR DARKNESS
Just my
Changes look good to me I'll update the card.
Old August 2nd, 2022, 05:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Darklings - Final Editing

Cards are in the OP. Possible I'll be looking for better mini images but here is the proto.

Also for learning lesson. Species should be singular in squads. So Demon here.

a good way to remember...

Demons Minions or Demon Minions

Species singular, Class plural.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 2nd, 2022, 06:37 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cards look great
Old August 3rd, 2022, 03:10 PM

Card looks great!

I propose a vote for release.

@Dr. Jekyll -
@fret_gurglo - yea
@Lord Pyre - yea
@LordVenoc - yea
@MrNobody - yea
@tcglkn -
@IAmBatman - yea
@Tornado - yea

Last edited by Cinderquail; August 8th, 2022 at 07:22 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library