Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old May 21st, 2017, 06:24 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Need a new game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
I'm just spitballing here, but a few that I like that may at least be worth taking a look at would be Shadows Over Camelot, which is better with more players, but I find to be still lots of fun with 4, Carcassonne, which is a simple, yet incredibly addictive worker placement game, and Lords of Waterdeep, which is a touch more complex, but still loads of fun.
Shadows Over Camelot does look really good. Going to watch some videos.

I really really think that I want Zombicide: Black Plague, but a couple of things are holding me back. For one, it is really expensive and has only gone up, in price, on Amazon. Plus I'm just not sure if it would hold my family's attention. It looks really fun to me though.

I still have time to look around, as life keeps finding unexpected, and unwanted things for me to spend my money on.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games