Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old June 27th, 2017, 11:41 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Nomad & Longy418 Maps. New Maps (6.27.17)

Bardagi Bru is one of the coolest-looking maps I have ever seen. Wow.
Old June 30th, 2017, 04:23 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@superfrog - thanks! It has been really fun to play on.
Old June 30th, 2017, 04:49 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I created this map years ago, but never uploaded it. It plays pretty strategically . . .

Map: Boreal Melt
Upload: 6/30/2017
Requirements: BftU, VW, TT
Author: Nomad

I created this map years ago, but never uploaded it. I was going for a theme, but I am not sure if this is one of my better efforts.

Map: Pillars of the Haukeland Archipeligo
Requirements: RotV, FotA, 27 extra water tiles

I really like this map, but some think it is a bit too bumpy - decide for yourself.

Map: Volcalla Rift
Requirements: SotM, FotA, VW, TJ

I love how this map plays. We've had some thrillers come down to the wire.

Map: Thaechatka
Upload: 2/22/2017
Requirements: RotV, TTx2, VW
Old February 21st, 2018, 05:34 PM

Re: Nomad & Longy418 Maps. New Maps (2.21.18)

Here are a few new maps that I've uploaded the last couple of weeks - February 21, 2018. They have all been play-tested numerous times.

This first map is version two of Thaeberian Wellspring, which won the ARV Wellsprings of Valhalla last year. The original was not voted to be tournament worthy, so this new version has been tweaked to address game play concerns.

Map: Thaeberian Wellspring v2
Upload: 2/21/2018
Requirements: RotV, TJ, TT

The next three maps are part of series of maps that I have been working on for some time. They are designed to fit perfectly on those ubiquitous plastic tables found in game stores. The maps are also designed to slide together to easily create team maps.

Map: Aldrnari
Upload: 2/8/2018
Requirements: RotV, VW, RttFFx2

Map: Balkrmyrr
Requirements: SotM, FotA, TJ, Marvel

Map: Nottiss
Requirements: BftUx2, FotA, TT
Old November 6th, 2022, 12:58 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Nomad & Longy418 Maps. New Maps (2.21.18)

My boy had some friends over yesterday and they played Hunger Games scenerio. It was the first time playing Heroscape for a couple of them. All 6 had a blast playing the scenerio and are wanting another Heroscape game day soon. Great job Nomad!
Old November 26th, 2022, 07:54 PM

Re: Nomad & Longy418 Maps. New Maps (11.26.22)

It has been a few years since I have shared some maps. Here are a couple that I've created in the last month that have had favorable tests.

Map: Palissage
Upload: 11/26/2022
Requirements: RotV, TT, RttFF

Map: Duskettle
Upload: 11/26/2022
Requirements: BftU, RttFF

Oh, and a another one that I never got around to adding to our map thread.

Map: Road to Avernus

Upload: 2/23/2020
Requirements: RotV, TT, RttFF

Last edited by Nomad; November 26th, 2022 at 08:13 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2022, 12:38 AM

Re: Nomad & Longy418 Maps. New Maps (12.21.22)

New map, La Brea Nueva, V2 - based on feedback from tournament play the original posted a few weeks ago has been updated.

Palissage has also been updated due to the input from the tournament.

Download links are also available in the OP of this thread. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios