Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 17th, 2020, 12:32 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Utah Monthlies 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
I'm almost positive I will be able to make it this month. I am still working on a teammate arrangement.

And I can bring Ascension.
Yay! I'm glad I won't have to start boycotting your maps until you start showing up again.
Lol. Guess I better make it then!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old February 19th, 2020, 11:34 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I will be in attendance with my sister
Old February 20th, 2020, 08:25 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
I will be in attendance with my sister
Sweet! Sibling tag team for the win!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; February 22nd, 2020 at 10:36 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 10:41 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Our February Monthly is going to be going down next week! We've got a really solid showing so far, but we can always use more!
@UtahScott , @The Dewk , @DewNoHarm , @Sir Torin Brokenshield! , @antmarchingroves , @tanmad21 , @kmgenius , @The B.I.V. , @DaDude , @DeathStryker , @TIM0THY , @Aethiar , @podunksarmy , @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches , @Ginja Ninja , @Warband , @dgillis , @Shaggy6667 , @Dat_One_Boi , @AlphaDasher , @shmet , @twigleg2
Where are you guys at? We'd love to see you for some 2v2 action next week! Let us know if you can make it!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 24th, 2020, 01:20 AM

We've got a super amount of RSVP's coming in, so we're adding two maps to the map pool!

Arroyo: 1 RotV

Vestige: 1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 TJ

Keep those RSVP's coming! I'm looking forward to scratching my team game itch this Saturday and seeing what everyone is bringing! (Hopefully it will be enough to take a Romans/10th build or a strong Nilfheim build.)

10 Points Under Videos

Old February 24th, 2020, 02:10 PM

Starling_ Woo who?

Would I be able to borrow Concan from someone for the tournament this weekend?
Old February 24th, 2020, 04:13 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
Would I be able to borrow Concan from someone for the tournament this weekend?
I got you! Anything for our defending champ!

Are you and your dad teaming up?
Old February 24th, 2020, 08:26 PM

Starling_ Woo who?

Awesome thank you! My dad had a question about attending. He won't be able to be there until noon. We were wondering if I could play both sides of the team until he arrives? He'd probably arrive during the first game since we typically start closer to 11:30. Is that alright?
Old February 24th, 2020, 08:37 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Dang, so that already puts us at 15teams with Starling and Pops! What’s our tourney record again? We should break it this time!!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 24th, 2020, 08:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Shaggy just confirmed he’ll be there with a +1. Lol we may need more maps.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 25th, 2020, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
Awesome thank you! My dad had a question about attending. He won't be able to be there until noon. We were wondering if I could play both sides of the team until he arrives? He'd probably arrive during the first game since we typically start closer to 11:30. Is that alright?
That's totally fine! Glad to hear you'll both make it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Shaggy just confirmed he’ll be there with a +1. Lol we may need more maps.
Awesome! Thanks for passing it on!

Let's keep those RSVP's coming in! To accommodate us all, we've got two more maps to add to the pool to make it an even 10!

Basalt Cathedral: 1 RotV (+2 extra ruins), 2 BftU, 1 VW

Frostmire: 1 SotM, 1 TJ, 1 TT

10 Points Under Videos

Old February 26th, 2020, 07:55 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

10 maps is enough for 40 players! I hope everyone is aware of just how cool it is that we have that many people coming to play a game that has been out of business for 10 years!

We have an amazing community here in Utah/Idaho

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events