Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old July 14th, 2011, 04:34 PM

Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby!
Major Q9 - 3D Model

After a lot of LONG hours of work (WAY to many to count) I finally finished my 3D model of the killing machine, death dealing behemoth know only as Major Q9! As most of my other 3D work relied on the help of my 3D scanner, M-Q9 was entirely done from scratch. The only main thing that became invaluable was my trusty caliper for the measurements. Lots and lots of notes helped and of course the Major Q9 figure itself. I put a few pictures of him here the rest are in the gallery.

Let me know what you think. Thanks
bsb

Your thoughts might be better than mine, but I have thoughts going around in my head too about...different thinkings...about brain things that you can use and...doing different things.

Last edited by Deadmaxx; July 14th, 2011 at 05:22 PM.
Old July 14th, 2011, 04:37 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Major Q9 - 3D Model

Yay! Deadmaxx is back!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old July 14th, 2011, 04:39 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

Boom Stick!

Very nice.

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old July 14th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Awesome job! The detail is phenomenal!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 14th, 2011, 04:52 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

WOW! That is amazing!!

Thanks for sharing!
*Kai
Old July 14th, 2011, 04:52 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Get that thing animated and now we have a cartoon I would wait in anticipation each week to watch.

-insert signature here-
Old July 14th, 2011, 05:05 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Woah... No 3D scanner? For real?
Old July 14th, 2011, 05:31 PM

Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Get that thing animated and now we have a cartoon I would wait in anticipation each week to watch.
that would be sick wouldn't it! I'll have to try that when I have A LOT more time on my hands. Good thing is that the Model is in seperate parts. Right now his arms are set up where I can move them around and can be posed. I still have to add the rest of his body to have some type of 'skeletal structure' where I could pose him in any way I want...

thanks for all your feedback...

bsb

Your thoughts might be better than mine, but I have thoughts going around in my head too about...different thinkings...about brain things that you can use and...doing different things.

Last edited by Deadmaxx; July 14th, 2011 at 06:19 PM.
Old July 14th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wow, simply amazing work. A cartoon would be ridiculous. His mech-ness is getting me a little nostalgic for Battletech.
My friend loves the Major and he will enjoy seeing those pics on his projector. Thank you for the hard work and time spent. Your rep to post count is insane and well deserved... peace

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 14th, 2011, 06:34 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I watched people do 3D animations in Maya and I though "rigging" had to be the most tedious part of it. For those that don't know, there are 3 basic parts of animations - modeling, rigging, and animating. From my understanding, rigging basically is designing a skeletal structure and linking different polygons or parts of the model to it and defining basic motions, so that supposedly it will speed up animating since you don't have to move each polygon or body part separately for every movement.

Cool image Deadmaxx. For newer members that don't automatically equate your name with awesomeness, check out his other works. He only has 52 posts, but his images and downloads are legendary!

My Pet Hivelord!

Wave 1

The Fall of Jandar

Heroscape Battle Dice Rolling program

HEROSCAPE Card List

ERRATA Heroscape Cards

Dice Tower

And more...

Last edited by lefton4ya; July 14th, 2011 at 06:41 PM.
Old July 14th, 2011, 07:51 PM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

Very nice! Forget show, I see video game
Old July 15th, 2011, 08:58 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow. Only one word:wow. I had no IDEA there was someone on here who could do that. What is the model used for? I mean, do you just put it in cool-looking backgrounds? Or does it go with something? By the way, that first picture was absolutely awesome. On second thought, it was awful. Yes, awful. You see, awful is full of awe, while awesome only has some awe. So yes, that first picture was completley awful. Good job.
P.S. You have to show me how to do this. You MUST.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction