Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 17th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Updated. If you've got any other designs up your sleeve, post em here, and I'll link to em.
Old December 17th, 2017, 05:40 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Updated. If you've got any other designs up your sleeve, post em here, and I'll link to em.
Cool, thanks . Glad I wasn't 'design banned' or something. I guess I could probably come up with some C3G type designs to put in here or something since I've got some points hanging around. I don't like having to worry about what ideas count as mine and having to take down cards and what-not, but honestly, C3G and the 'Soundwarpverse' are so far diverged it probably wouldn't be an issue as to convert anything of mine to a C3G version would probably render it unrecognizable.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 17th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you have more designs as cool as Kingpin 2, then let's have em.
Old December 17th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I don't think we're actually too strict about that kind of thing. A lot of the early C3G customs are pretty clearly descended from previously-existing personal customs. The bigger point is "don't workshop something in here and then call it your own original idea".

But yeah, from what I've seen of your personal customs, you're operating in a pretty different arena anyhow.
Old December 18th, 2017, 02:03 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Ok, I've got a few designs 'converted' (by remaking them whole cloth in most cases) to be more C3Gish. Most of them have probably already been tackled by someone somewhere around here I'm sure, but I didn't feel like looking. So yeah, I guess if someone cares for one of them let me know and I can run that once I get the points or what not.

Full warning, my wording might be a bit off-standard. The 'Soundwarpverse' has long since abandoned Heroscape's torturous wording standards, and I sometimes forget to fully change things back when I post things like this.

Anyway, first one is up now, more to come tomorrow.

MARVEL

Agent Brand
Spoiler Alert!

DC

Talon (Uncommon Hero) and The Court of Owls (Common Squad)
Spoiler Alert!

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; February 3rd, 2018 at 09:20 PM.
Old December 18th, 2017, 02:28 AM
Symbiotic

Nice. I was just thinking about her the other day. Seems like a pretty sound take and a cool spin on a recruitment power. Might go Director on her class rather than Agent? You'd need her SWORD Back-Up special power to explicitly loop herself in, but should be fine otherwise.

Lots of Agent discussion around these days. I like it.
Old December 18th, 2017, 09:48 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post

S.W.O.R.D. BACK-UP
After revealing an order marker on an Agent Hero you control and taking a turn with that Agent, if that Agent did not attack or inflict any wounds during that turn, you may choose 1 other Agent Hero or an Agent Squad you control and take an immediate turn with that Hero or Squad. If you do, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
I could see S.W.O.R.D. backup being renamed Agent Backup and fitting nicely in a design @Lazy_Orang is brainstorming right now...

S.W.O.R.D. BACK-UP
After revealing an order marker on an Agent Hero you control and taking a turn with that Agent, if that Agent did not attack or inflict any wounds during that turn, you may choose 1 other Agent Hero or an Agent Squad you control and take an immediate turn with that Hero or Squad. If you do, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

Doesn't the modification here do the same thing? Obviously if you don't attack you aren't going to inflict a wound...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 18th, 2017, 10:13 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Nice. I was just thinking about her the other day. Seems like a pretty sound take and a cool spin on a recruitment power. Might go Director on her class rather than Agent? You'd need her SWORD Back-Up special power to explicitly loop herself in, but should be fine otherwise.

Lots of Agent discussion around these days. I like it.
The Soundwarpscape version actually is a Director, I went Agent here because Fury is an Agent (even though he has a power that confirmes he's the director version and not like, early 1960s Fury or something). It seemed weird for her to 'outrank' him. I'd be fine with Director if y'all are, especially if there is any synergy planned there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

S.W.O.R.D. BACK-UP
I could see S.W.O.R.D. backup being renamed Agent Backup and fitting nicely in a design @Lazy_Orang is brainstorming right now...

S.W.O.R.D. BACK-UP

Doesn't the modification here do the same thing? Obviously if you don't attack you aren't going to inflict a wound...
I'm fine with renaming this, or just finding something else for her if y'all want this power elsewhere.

There's actually a pretty big difference in the modification you suggested, in that you still get to try an attack. So you could say, attack a Green Lantern and force them to remove a battery marker and still get the bonus turn. That's still a fine power, it just doesn't have quite the same theme as what I was going for.

My Etsy Store
Old December 18th, 2017, 11:45 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

S.W.O.R.D. BACK-UP

S.W.O.R.D. BACK-UP

I'm fine with renaming this, or just finding something else for her if y'all want this power elsewhere.

There's actually a pretty big difference in the modification you suggested, in that you still get to try an attack. So you could say, attack a Green Lantern and force them to remove a battery marker and still get the bonus turn. That's still a fine power, it just doesn't have quite the same theme as what I was going for.
Got it and not at all how my brain read it this morning. So the intent is that if you attack at all (whether you inflict a wound or not) you can't use this and if you inflict a wound without attacking you also can't use it...so you only get to use it if you don't attack and if you don't inflict a wound by other means..is that correct on intent?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 18th, 2017, 01:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:

Got it and not at all how my brain read it this morning. So the intent is that if you attack at all (whether you inflict a wound or not) you can't use this and if you inflict a wound without attacking you also can't use it...so you only get to use it if you don't attack and if you don't inflict a wound by other means..is that correct on intent?
Yes, that's the idea.

My Etsy Store
Old December 18th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:

S.W.O.R.D. BACK-UP

S.W.O.R.D. BACK-UP

I'm happy with how that design's going right now, honestly - let Soundwarp have this power.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by japes; December 18th, 2017 at 07:04 PM.
Old December 18th, 2017, 02:01 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Quote:

S.W.O.R.D. BACK-UP

S.W.O.R.D. BACK-UP

I'm happy with how that design's going right now, honestly - let Soundwarp have this power.
Either way it's a good power for a reuse and with him already having a S.W.O.R.D. callout on the card it wouldn't be as important to keep the S.W.O.R.D. name.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy