Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old December 13th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

@Ericth74 ! I see you viewin'!!
Go ahead, comment and put your cents in!!!

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old December 14th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
@Ericth74 ! I see you viewin'!!
Go ahead, comment and put your cents in!!!
Just curious about what was going on over here.
Old December 15th, 2017, 09:20 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

After looking at the 2 drafts you posted, I like the second one better.
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:04 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
After looking at the 2 drafts you posted, I like the second one better.

Old December 16th, 2017, 07:06 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in favor of the underground tunnel ambush version. Besides the race needing to be changed to sleestak, the only major change I can see that would need to be done is the power name Beware The Sleestak changed to Beware Of Sleestak as it is more iconic
Old December 17th, 2017, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
I'm in favor of the underground tunnel ambush version. Besides the race needing to be changed to sleestak, the only major change I can see that would need to be done is the power name Beware The Sleestak changed to Beware Of Sleestak as it is more iconic

Old December 27th, 2017, 10:27 AM

So I've posted some alternatives. What are the thoughts. Lets not have this one die.

Old December 28th, 2017, 02:23 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

I would maybe allow them to move 3 spaces in Flee From Light, that's all I can really think of.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old December 29th, 2017, 09:16 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Did we still want to do the common heroes for the Sleestaks? I know there were sculpts for a crossbow and net sleestak are considering those still or just doing the squad. I ask just because I'm curious about potentially having synergy between them all.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old January 1st, 2018, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post
Did we still want to do the common heroes for the Sleestaks? I know there were sculpts for a crossbow and net sleestak are considering those still or just doing the squad. I ask just because I'm curious about potentially having synergy between them all.
We're only doing the squad. When making these customs, there is value in considering things not yet made - that doesn't however mean we also make those peripherals.

Old February 2nd, 2018, 12:43 AM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

I'll start off with apologies for being gone for over a month. Life has not been kind to me or my family.

Now that that's out of the way, lets bring this back to life and get this one finished.

I went through and updated some of the wording on the Sleestak Raiders. If you see anything that needs changing in the wording or have an idea on what to change/add, let me know so I can update it. I say this is close to being done.

On the other figures, I say we could do them here when someone wanted to pick it as their character choice or we can just leave it open.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
I'll start off with apologies for being gone for over a month. Life has not been kind to me or my family.

Now that that's out of the way, lets bring this back to life and get this one finished.

I went through and updated some of the wording on the Sleestak Raiders. If you see anything that needs changing in the wording or have an idea on what to change/add, let me know so I can update it. I say this is close to being done.

On the other figures, I say we could do them here when someone wanted to pick it as their character choice or we can just leave it open.
Nifty, that version.
You have a typo. I'll write it up when I get home from work later today

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum