Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 7th, 2017, 09:58 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker
Re: December Custom Competition - Entries Due 18/12

PM sent! That was a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what everyone has come up with.
Old December 7th, 2017, 11:10 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, less than a week in and we've already got 7 entries.

I think 5 double spaced is about right, probably a single spacer if you use the in-flight mini though. If I get one before the contest is up I'll give a definitive answer on this.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Autumn Custom Contest - Enter by September 30!
Where do you find giant snails?
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 8th, 2017, 11:29 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

At least 8 entries now.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 8th, 2017, 02:42 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Ooh, I'll have to see if I can come up with something!

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:15 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr.Goomonkey wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wowza, 9 officially in, cap looks like he might throw his hat in, and a couple regulars haven't entered yet.

It looks like we might end up trimming down to a top ten for the poll!

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:31 PM
First Lady of C3G

Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Wowza, 9 officially in, cap looks like he might throw his hat in, and a couple regulars haven't entered yet.

It looks like we might end up trimming down to a top ten for the poll!
I'm definitely going in for it - already got a design, just waiting on a card from @DanieLoche .

My Classic Customs
- The Maneater
=====================
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:16 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

I have a submission; I'm just looking for someone to make a card for me.

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:27 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I have a submission; I'm just looking for someone to make a card for me.
If you send the stats my way I am more than happy to make a card for you. Daniel Loche may make prettier cards than I do.

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 12th, 2017, 09:27 AM
On vacation...

We have officially gone over ten entries. Due to the nature of polls, that means I will now be selecting a top ten.

Keep those entries rolling in though! It would be a shame to only have two people get booted.

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 12th, 2017, 10:19 AM
First Lady of C3G

Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
We have officially gone over ten entries. Due to the nature of polls, that means I will now be selecting a top ten.

Keep those entries rolling in though! It would be a shame to only have two people get booted.
Or you could split into into two poll threads in some way.

My Classic Customs
- The Maneater
=====================
Old December 12th, 2017, 11:30 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I can make cards, too. Recently reacquired Photoshop (early Christmas present from the wife and family!) and could use the practice.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 12th, 2017, 11:58 AM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

If you decide to narrow down the entries to ten can you at least share the entries that didn't make the "cut". I would just like to see the other submissions

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards