Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 27th, 2014, 09:31 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Thank you C3G!

I did a search for "Thanks" to the C3G group for all the hard work they have put in to all the Customs they have been putting out over the years and found nothing, so here is my thanks.

I was there back during the Marvel Mutants rise master set launch, I even piped up about Cyclops at the time. After that I ended up getting Super-Man, Batman and a few of the mutants to add to the Official master set then I nearly forgot about this sub forum.

Years have gone by and my love of heroscape has waxed and waned. I collected C3V stuff and still played, off and on again. Every once in a while we would break out the limited super hero collection (10 official + 12 C3G) and play my favorite version - random super hero teams.

About a month ago I decided to add a "few" figures. I now have 70+ custom unique heroes, 3 Event heroes, a bunch of equipment glyphs, Destructible object cards and modified rule sets like knock back rules and lava rules.

I really appreciate how C3G has created not just customs, but a distinct game from the Heroscape I know and love.

So Thanks! Keep Up the good work... I'm waiting for a Cheetah.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old December 27th, 2014, 10:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Thank you C3G!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
.. I'm waiting for a Cheetah.
Me too...DC love is slipping...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 28th, 2014, 03:33 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Even with the hype from Flash/Arrow/Constantine/GotHam?

I'd also like to add my thanks to the group!
Old December 28th, 2014, 05:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Even with the hype from Flash/Arrow/Constantine/GotHam?

I'd also like to add my thanks to the group!
Just basing off the Heroes preferences...some lean DC, some Marvel, and some independent. Bats was a DC guy for instance.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 28th, 2014, 07:49 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We do have a few Cheetahs in the wings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 28th, 2014, 08:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Thanks for the kind words. Also, she is definitely on my radar.
Old May 2nd, 2016, 09:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How've I never seen this before? Nice thread for sure.

Also, interestingly, Cheetah's in playtesting! So, you know, playtest her, folks!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 20th, 2016, 09:20 AM

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Shipment Just came in with another 70ish C3G figures. I now even have enough Doctor Doom Bots to challenge the Fantastic Four proper. I love the event heroes so much, that I picked up a few more including Black Lantern, Dark Phoenix and Amazo which really add to the game. I now have a full set of Asguardians including the Warriors Three and enough Mutants (both good and bad) to make the Friends of Humanity freak out.

I cannot say how awesome the work you guys continue to do. At this point I think C3G is less an extension of Heroscape, but a Whole game in its own right. With the various rule additions and tweaks and shear number of figures Super Scape plays very different from classic and with the complexity of some cards seems to be operating at a higher age level. For me Classic, Super and now Planeswalker Scape are each their own game (though I still like the mix them now and again). That means Heroscape takes up all 3 top spots on my list of favorite games.

I will say one thing... where is the Alpha Flight Love? Sure Aurora and North Star were released, but no Guardian? No Sasquatch? No... Puck? Who will defend the Great White North?

In any event, Thanks again for not only adding but In my opinion Creating a Great Game.

Old July 20th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Haven't had one of those big figure shipments in a while, but it's always a good feeling to be able to bust out a bunch of new characters. Glad you're still loving the game.

On the subject of Alpha Flight, you'll have to hang in there a while, but they've been talked about. We'll get there.
Old July 20th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Some of Alpha Flight is complete.
We just need some folks to LD the rest of the group. No timetable on the release.

One way to get a look at the cards is doing a few playtests and then throwing your points into the C3G lottery. If you win, you get a completed card.

I see a lot in that post that has things in the works. Enjoy what there is for now and know there is more on the way.

Thanks for the thanks!

Do you have a Satanus figure? He is a little lackluster in the Event Hero department but he can be fun if your opponent happens to run squads or commons.
I have an idea to spice him up a bit in the future but that could be a ways down the line.

I have been trying to decide who to LD next. Perhaps I will help out Alpha Flight.
Strong arm dok into a Box LD next time around.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 20th, 2016, 01:28 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:

I cannot say how awesome the work you guys continue to do. At this point I think C3G is less an extension of Heroscape, but a Whole game in its own right. With the various rule additions and tweaks and shear number of figures Super Scape plays very different from classic and with the complexity of some cards seems to be operating at a higher age level.

In any event, Thanks again for not only adding but In my opinion Creating a Great Game.
I agree wholeheartedly with Wriggz. It's not just the elegance of design of the individual Cards, but the complex relationships created among them, by Species and Class, that make C3G unique. The creation of scenarios like The Faceless Ones!, and the efficacy of the 16 Card/Choice Draft, would not have been possible without the palette
presented by C3G.

Old July 20th, 2016, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Some of Alpha Flight is complete.
We just need some folks to LD the rest of the group. No timetable on the release.

Can't blame a Canuck for Trying.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy