Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old April 10th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Who do I contact if someone needs to be verbally abused?
Malechi

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Hey you forgot me...

All around fun guy- Skyknight
I believe that's All Around Fungi - SkyKnight

- See all I am all about being verbally abusive ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old April 10th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
And you are prompt about it Malechi, now that is quality service.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old April 10th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I do what I can!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old April 10th, 2007, 04:36 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Who do I contact if someone needs to be verbally abused?
Malechi

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Hey you forgot me...

All around fun guy- Skyknight
I believe that's All Around Fungi - SkyKnight

- See all I am all about being verbally abusive ...
Old April 13th, 2007, 08:18 AM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
hehehe "Site Consultant" that can mean so many things. . .

Maybe "Site Design & Tech Consultant" is more descriptive. I have access to all parts of the site, and I know enough about design and web site code to be able to wreak havoc anywhere, anytime.

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old April 13th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun

Maybe "Site Design & Tech Consultant" is more descriptive. I have access to all parts of the site, and I know enough about design and web site code to be able to wreak havoc anywhere, anytime.
I've always believed that 'consultant' was a contraction of con and insult
Old April 16th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun

I've always believed that 'consultant' was a contraction of con and insult
Just like "Customer Service" is only one letter beyond "Cus to me service".
Old April 23rd, 2007, 12:42 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Added a couple of new members to the staff. Xotli and Ketch are on board to work on site development. These guys are real pros and will add great depth to what we can accomplish as a staff.
Old April 23rd, 2007, 12:57 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Added a couple of new members to the staff. Xotli and Ketch are on board to work on site development. These guys are real pros and will add great depth to what we can accomplish as a staff.
Wonderful choices! They have both performed services that help maintain this wonderful community.

Congrats, gentlemen!
Old April 23rd, 2007, 01:17 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I whole heartedly agree Cav. Cheers to the techies that make life easier on the rest of us.

Old April 23rd, 2007, 02:03 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
Probally not important, but if anyone needs hangout help contact me!

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old April 23rd, 2007, 04:14 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscapers.com Staff

Quote:
...if your concern deals with the Custom Unit forum contact justjohn, ...
*A-Z Index of CustomScapers by Euryon
*Custom Creator of the Week Thread Index by NetherSpirit
*The Barracks: Customs You Can Use Now - Display Thread by JustJohn (Self Explainatory)
*HALLS OF VALHALLA (Best Of Custom Units) - Display Thread by Reapersaurus

Do we contact the individual moderators for updates of JustJohn?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online