Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 17th, 2018, 05:40 PM

UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker
Re: How hard do you hit?

1 + 14 (tenure) = 15

Not bad for someone who was never really around :P
Old May 17th, 2018, 05:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Wow, yeah 30 total posts since 2011 is surprising to see.
Old May 17th, 2018, 05:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

And 6 in the past 3 days!!!
Old May 17th, 2018, 06:16 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Puny Demigod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
1+20 (tenure) + 8 (posts) + 22 (rep) = 51 (-25)

Okay JS. ~_^

~Dysole, who put in the neg rep thing but she's literally never neg repped anyone (she's come very close)
The disrespect is real, Dysole.

~JS, who, unfortunately, has negged twice during his time here
Old May 17th, 2018, 09:13 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Base (1) + Tenure (6, 7 in the 19th of this month) + Posts (3) + Reputation (4, 5 in another 65 +rep) = 14, almost 16
Base (1) + Tenure (16, up 10) + Posts (4, up 1) + Reputation (8, up 4) = 29
Old May 18th, 2018, 11:46 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Base (1) + Tenure (14) + Posts (0) + Reputation (1) = 16

Unfortunately, I began lurking for quite a few years and just recently came back to actively posting, so my post count is pretty low. It'll be a long time before I reach 1600.
Old September 12th, 2018, 01:26 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Base (1) + Tenure (13) + Posts (3) + Reputation (20) = 37.

Holy crap this makes me feel old. And 4800 posts? I remember thinking I'd never get 1600. Guess that's what happens when you post twice daily for 6.5 years.

Last edited by superfrog; September 25th, 2018 at 12:45 PM.
Old October 9th, 2018, 01:41 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Let's commemorate one decade of dok on Heroscapers!

1 (base) + 20 (tenure) + 13 (posts) + 45 (rep) = 79, or -39 in Dad_scaper.
Old October 9th, 2018, 10:53 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Let's commemorate one decade of dok on Heroscapers!

1 (base) + 20 (tenure) + 13 (posts) + 45 (rep) = 79, or -39 in Dad_scaper.
Aww. That's the nicest thing you could have said.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 9th, 2018, 10:58 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

1 (base) + 14 (tenure) (exactly one third of my life on this site wow) + 2 (posts) + 15 (rep) = 32
Old October 14th, 2018, 05:19 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Just passed my 8 year anniversary here. That's almost as long as I've known my wife.

1 (base) + 16 (tenure) + 7 (posts) + 22 (rep) = 46 (-23)

I'm all the way down to an average of 4 posts a day. *Tsk tsk* better do something about that!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 17th, 2018, 03:01 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

1 (base) + 19 (tenure) + 9 (posts) + 13 (rep) = 42

Just behind you caps!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online