Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 6th, 2017, 06:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Psycho-Man

I'm happy with it if you all are happy with it. yea
Old March 10th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

This passes and I've updated the SP for Art. @A3n you still around to get this one?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 12th, 2017, 08:57 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
This passes and I've updated the SP for Art. @A3n you still around to get this one?
hopefully I will remember this weekend.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 03:24 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Well, looks like neither one of us remembered. Sending out one more call for @A3n before I turn to japes.

Old April 2nd, 2017, 11:31 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well, looks like neither one of us remembered. Sending out one more call for @A3n before I turn to japes.
Sorry mate, has been busy here with other things. I will try to get to it asap.
Old April 28th, 2017, 01:28 PM

@japes , I hate to bug A3n again, would you be able to get his one? Needs an update to points and Hate.

Old April 28th, 2017, 03:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
@japes , I hate to bug A3n again, would you be able to get his one? Needs an update to points and Hate.
This is one that A3n did the original for so he has all the files. I'd have to remake it from scratch. I'll post it in our art thread as he was making a lot of changes for the release and asked if I could help him keep everything straight but I forgot to post this one.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 30th, 2017, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Sorry mate. Updated now.

30 April 2017 - Psycho Man - cost increase and 'friendly' requirement removed from Hate.

Last edited by A3n; April 30th, 2017 at 11:45 PM.
Old April 30th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks A3n!
Old April 30th, 2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry mate. Updated now.

30 April 2017 - Psycho Man - cost dropped and 'friendly' requirement removed from Hate.
Thanks! His points were raised though, not dropped. The 250 in the SP is correct.

Old April 30th, 2017, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sorry mate. Updated now.

30 April 2017 - Psycho Man - cost increase and 'friendly' requirement removed from Hate.
Thanks! His points were raised though, not dropped. The 250 in the SP is correct.
Sorry. It took me a while to find a reference to what was actually done & I had no real idea that what I found was wrong. Fixed now.
Old May 1st, 2017, 07:02 PM

Yeah, a lot of discussion in the other thread got buried. All good now though. Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library