Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 29th, 2011, 12:51 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Clayface (Basil Karlov) - Design Phase

All wrapped up! 24 hours on the clock. I either like him as is at 250 points or life 6 at 240 points.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 29th, 2011, 06:14 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Tests looks good so far.

I just noticed/remembered that Pyro has the power Engulf 11, is that going to be a problem having Clayface's power named the same except for the 11?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 29th, 2011, 06:56 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Tests looks good so far.

I just noticed/remembered that Pyro has the power Engulf 11, is that going to be a problem having Clayface's power named the same except for the 11?
Yep. Maybe Encase.
Old September 29th, 2011, 07:07 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Or Smother?

240 @ 6 life - I'd say keep his cost a little lower to keep him more in line with the other Bat villains.
Old September 29th, 2011, 09:56 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Or Smother?

240 @ 6 life - I'd say keep his cost a little lower to keep him more in line with the other Bat villains.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old September 29th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Spidey sighting.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old September 29th, 2011, 12:00 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Doh! Great catch on Engulf, Hambone. Guess that word has a couple of different meanings ... I like Smother for sure, good call GP. I also agree with 6 life and 240 for playtesting. I wanted to make sure you wouldn't be too sad if we dropped away from the God-like life for him.

Old September 29th, 2011, 12:01 PM

SP updated ... man, Pyro was my LD too, not sure how I missed that one. Guess I just really like that word!

Old September 29th, 2011, 12:27 PM

Knockback would do it, yeah. I'd credit Clayface with that kill.
I'd have to look at Thorgrim's card to rule on that ... if it says he has to be placed by the power to get the bonus, then no, because he'd be placed by Clayface's power, not his own. If it just says he has to be on the card to get the bonus, then yes, because he'd be on the card.
Revealing X-Markers can only happen with special powers, like you're assuming.
Speaking of "smothering" we're actually changing the power to Smother. It was pointed out to me that I forgot that I'd already used the title Engulf in a previous LD! Gold star if you can remember which one before looking in the spoiler.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for the notes! He was a lot of fun in the initial playtest.

Cheers,
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Mrs. Clay: "Ok, class! I hope you have your projects ready to go into the kiln. Mary, what did you make? Oh, a lovely ashtray. Kevin? It's a very nice bowl. Jack, what did - AAAAAAAAAAGH!"

Clayface
When Art Class goes horribly wrong.

Getting into Character

Let's see -- if Clayface attacks a figure and takes it down to the last life, then knockback damage destroys the figure, I would assume this ability wouldn't trigger.

What if Clayface takes down Thorgrim the Viking Champion? You'd probably have to roll the d20 to see where Thorgrim's figure goes. Suppose it does go onto Clayface's card. Would Clayface get the +1 defense spirit?

This would trigger with squad figures, which makes sense. A Clay Fire Ant Swarm! I wouldn't mind having a Clay Anti-Monitor! Into the kiln, all of you!

This ability allows Clayface to disengage safely, and even keeps him from getting stuck to Blob. Nice!

Engulf

Speaking of Blob...

This makes me wonder: Can a player reveal their X Order Marker at any time? I'm pretty sure you can't, unless an ability specifies this.

The opponent can nerf this ability by engaging Clayface with more than one figure.

This is a really cool ability, as I'm loving the gradual stacking of -1 in the round.

Final Thoughts

Poor Mrs. Clay ran away screaming. I wonder if she'll return to teach us calligraphy. In the meantime, Clayface will smother his opponents with kindness, do a wicked impersonation of Sock Puppet, and high five the rest of his Criminal brethren. Who says that crime doesn't pay?

Old September 29th, 2011, 01:00 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Doh! Great catch on Engulf, Hambone. Guess that word has a couple of different meanings ... I like Smother for sure, good call GP. I also agree with 6 life and 240 for playtesting. I wanted to make sure you wouldn't be too sad if we dropped away from the God-like life for him.
Glad you dig Smother.

The intent of my earlier post was to support creative license when it comes to stats. Especially if this allows us to do more fun 2 power cards like Clayface, which looks like a great fun clean up unit based on the testing so far.
Old September 29th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
SP updated ... man, Pyro was my LD too, not sure how I missed that one. Guess I just really like that word!
Yeah, I was like, "Bats did Pyro, how could he forget?"

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 29th, 2011, 05:37 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library