Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 18th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Fatality - Design Phase

I could see her being subject to any synergies a future "Predator" unit might be (though I could see them having the class Hunter ...).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 18th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
GREEN LANTERN RETRIBUTION
After Fatality attacks with her normal attack, she may attack with her normal attack one additional time for each Green Lantern she was engaged with before that attack.
Considering the fact that Green Lantern's don't really attack in formations, I think this power would be more useful if it were changed to this:
Quote:
When Fatality attacks a figure that has the Green Power Battery special power, she may attack one additional time for each green Power Battery Marker on the defending figure's Army Card.
______________________________________________________________________ ________________________________

Quote:
ENERGY STAFF SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. If the chosen figure’s Defense number is 5 or higher, the chosen figure’s Defense number is reduced to 4 for the remainder of this turn. If Fatality inflicts one or more wounds with Energy Staff Special Attack, she may attack one additional time with Energy Staff Special Attack.
When you reference a figure's defense number, it is susceptible to change and also be debated about what the card/power means. But if you reference the defense number on a figure's Army Card, there is no question about what the card/power means.
Also, I think her odds are too good to chain a ridiculous attack combo, so I suggest her SPECIAL ATTACK number be 3.
Quote:
Range 5. Attack 3.
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. If the Defense number on the chosen figure's Army Card is 5 or higher, the chosen figure’s Defense number on its Army Card is reduced to 4 for the remainder of this turn. If Fatality inflicts one or more wounds with Energy Staff Special Attack, she may attack one additional time with Energy Staff Special Attack.
Old February 18th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
After Fatality attacks with her normal attack, she may attack with her normal attack one additional time for each Green Lantern she was engaged with before that attack.
Considering the fact that Green Lantern's don't really attack in formations, I think this power would be more useful if it were changed to this:
Quote:
When Fatality attacks a figure that has the Green Power Battery special power, she may attack one additional time for each green Power Battery Marker on the defending figure's Army Card.
______________________________________________________________________ ________________________________

Quote:
Range 5. Attack 4.
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. If the chosen figure’s Defense number is 5 or higher, the chosen figure’s Defense number is reduced to 4 for the remainder of this turn. If Fatality inflicts one or more wounds with Energy Staff Special Attack, she may attack one additional time with Energy Staff Special Attack.
When you reference a figure's defense number, it is susceptible to change and also be debated about what the card/power means. But if you reference the defense number on a figure's Army Card, there is no question about what the card/power means.
Also, I think her odds are too good to chain a ridiculous attack combo, so I suggest her SPECIAL ATTACK number be 3.
Quote:
Range 5. Attack 3.
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. If the Defense number on the chosen figure's Army Card is 5 or higher, the chosen figure’s Defense number on its Army Card is reduced to 4 for the remainder of this turn. If Fatality inflicts one or more wounds with Energy Staff Special Attack, she may attack one additional time with Energy Staff Special Attack.

So with the proposed changes she can attack with either her normal or special attacks 5 times vs. a full Battery Marker Hal. Or just up to 2 times with her special attack and 1 single normal attack vs anyone els. . 5 attacks of 6 is pretty nasty to get automatically vs. a 4 Marker GL. Their ranged attack is low enough for her to close in and get 4 automatic huge attacks on him.

How about something like this where it's not an automatic 3, 4 or 5 attacks.

Quote:
When Fatality attacks a figure that has the Green Power Battery special power, she may attack one additional time for each green Power Battery Marker the defending figure removes during her turn.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 18th, 2011, 08:59 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I should have mentioned, that not only do I strongly believe in my suggestions, but that her normal attack should come down to 4.
Old February 18th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Well it sounds like you know the character very well Griff. I don't know her at all so I'll defer to the experts.

Old February 18th, 2011, 09:20 PM

I think you know mechanics and in game fun ideas though, and your suggestion is a good one. Mine may have some actual clarity issues since GL's are removing power batteries as she is attacking anyways..... Your idea may actually be better in this case, and it is still thematically appropriate as it shows her unrelenting aggression.
Old February 18th, 2011, 10:31 PM
Prickly Cactus

Well we'll see what others think. I can just offer the mechanical fun thing as I don't have the knowledge to offer any theme related ideas.

Old February 18th, 2011, 11:10 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I could see where Griff's idea has clarity issues. If we went with Battery Markers removed, we could probably keep the attack where it's at, or drop it to 5 at the worst.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 18th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I should have mentioned, that not only do I strongly believe in my suggestions, but that her normal attack should come down to 4.
I can see maybe down to 5, but not down to 4.

Dum Dum Dugan and Baron von Strucker have normal attacks of 4.
Mandarin and C3G Red Skull have normal attacks of 5.

She is one of the best intergalactic warriors, and she has bionic arms.
Did I mention she eats Green Lanterns after she destroys them?

Using Hahma's idea (which I like), how about this?

If Fatality attacks a figure that has a Green Power Battery special power, and that figure removes a Battery Marker, Fatality may continue attacking that figure until that figure does not remove a Battery Marker.

This way, the GL can stop the continued attacks by simply rolling defense dice and taking the wounds.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 18th, 2011, 11:25 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I like that much better. You'd think you'd pretty much have to just take the first hit, but if she rolls a lot of skulls it could be an instant KO. So you remove a marker and hope for fewer skulls in the next attack against your now lowered defense. She will absolutely WRECK GL's.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 18th, 2011, 11:31 PM

Yeah, I think it's great too. My theoryscaping suggests that her attack may need to go to 5 for that to work, though ... It's possible 6 works, but I could see it feeling overpowered at times.

Old February 19th, 2011, 02:59 PM

I like the direction much better now, but I also agree that an attack of 5 is gonna be a better starting point.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library