Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 20th, 2013, 03:35 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
The Book of Brainiac 13

The Book of Brainiac 13

C3G DC WAVE 18
CULTURE CLASH

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hypertime set.
Its model number and name are #118-120 / Brainiac 13.

Character Bio - The Coluan supervillain, Brainiac (Vril Dox) placed his once organic mind into a computerized system that has upgraded himself on several occasions taking the designations Brainiac 2 and Brainiac 2.5. Plotting to further upgrade its capacity, the cyborg utilized the systems of Lexcorp and skipped several steps in his evolution by downloading his future 64th century self into his current body and becoming Brainiac 13.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Brainiac 13 is an Event Hero and follows Event Hero rules.
  • Q: When Brainiac 13 uses Artificial Intelligence 13 on a common Android or Cyborg Hero to take control of the corresponding Army Card, does that player take control of all the common Android or Cyborg Heroes in play that match the Army Card?
  • A: Yes, because common figures only have one Army Card per player.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • N/A
Outgoing Synergy:
  • Brainiac 13 may use his Artificial Intelligence special power to activate an Android or Cyborg Hero. Current Androids and Cyborgs.
  • Brainiac 13 may choose an Android or Cyborg for his Contingency Program 13 special power to add a bonus to his 20-sided die roll. Current Androids and Cyborgs.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 03:58 PM. Reason: png
Old February 20th, 2013, 03:36 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brainiac 13 - Design Phase

NAME = BRAINIAC 13

SPECIES = ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = CONQUEROR
PERSONALITY = CALCULATING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 13

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 750

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE 13
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Brainiac 13, you may choose any Android or Cyborg Hero figure in clear sight of Brainiac 13. If you control the chosen figure, you may take an immediate turn with it; otherwise, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, take control of the chosen figure and that figure’s Army Card and remove any Order Markers on that Army Card.

12TH LEVEL INTELLECT
After any attack dice, defense dice, or the 20-sided die is rolled for Brainiac 13 or any figure within clear sight of Brainiac 13, you may immediately remove an "X" Order Marker from this card and add or subtract a skull, shield, blank, or 1 from that roll.

CONTINGENCY PROGRAM 13
If Brainiac 13 would receive enough wounds to be destroyed, before removing him from the battlefield, roll the 20-sided die. Before rolling, you may choose a Unique Android or Unique Cyborg you control and add 6 to the roll. If you roll 13 or higher, Brainiac 13 ignores any wounds he would have received, and if you chose an Android or Cyborg, destroy it, place Brainiac 13 on the space previously occupied by the chosen figure, and remove all Wound Markers from this card.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by Ronin; September 26th, 2018 at 10:24 AM.
Old February 20th, 2013, 03:36 AM

Ok, I really struggled with this character as I knew what he was does & how powerful he should be but the HS game didn't lend a lot without making him too niche. I knew I didn't want to increase the base stats much over Vril even though he is so much more. 13 life was almost a given, as was 12 Level Intellect. But all the powers I kept thinking of related to andriods & cyborgs which I felt was too niche.

Anyway I gave my thoughts to Bats & he & Scapey hammered the above out. Which is still niche but with reused powers that should make him quite playable as an Event Hero. So I am happy to see how he works out when he gets to testing.

BTW there is a lot of text but I have tested it in a card as is & the size of the font will be the same size as Dr Doom (currently our smallest print). However the line spacing is fractionally shorter but would be very hard to tell the difference.

Last edited by A3n; February 20th, 2013 at 03:51 AM.
Old February 20th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Wow, this guy is going to cost like 10,000 points

Not a Brainiac expert, so I trust the braintrust to have the theme right.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 20th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd probably want to lower his defense a bit, considering all of the healing he's going to do.

Not sure why he qualifies for Artificial Intelligence instead of Coluan... any theme experts want to explain that one?

Otherwise looks cool!
Old February 20th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, when I sent this to A3n I was waffling a bit on whether to keep Cybernetic Repair X or scrap it to save room on the card and keep his power level from getting too crazy. Any thoughts on that front?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 20th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't think he needs both Consciousness Transmission and Cybernetic Repair. Since the first is more iconic, I'd drop the second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 20th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like having both. He might be a bit crazy but in a good way.
Old February 20th, 2013, 12:13 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh, yeah, I'm kind of split between those two thoughts.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 20th, 2013, 02:43 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I remember a while back posting an Android design with Cyber repair, and it wasn't liked because that was supposed to be a Cyborg only power, so I scrapped it. Are we okay with changing that now?
Old February 20th, 2013, 02:49 PM

Old February 20th, 2013, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd probably want to lower his defense a bit, considering all of the healing he's going to do.

Not sure why he qualifies for Artificial Intelligence instead of Coluan... any theme experts want to explain that one?

Otherwise looks cool!
From Brainiac 2.0 he was a robot that he transferred his consciousness into, no longer Coluan in my reckoning. But B-13 was an intelligence download from the 64th Century version of him into whatever the current body was at that time - I want to say it was 2.5 but thought it was later than that. You get the idea though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, when I sent this to A3n I was waffling a bit on whether to keep Cybernetic Repair X or scrap it to save room on the card and keep his power level from getting too crazy. Any thoughts on that front?
I was thinking the same thing before I posted it which was one of the reasons I waited a couple of days before posting the design. My end thoughts were that he is supposed to be a bad ass Event Hero & it provides a bit of choice with use at the end of the round or using it sometime for 12 Level Intellect.

I am fine removing it though, but it will make him more niche having to draft an army of Androids to Transfer Consciousness to to heal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I remember a while back posting an Android design with Cyber repair, and it wasn't liked because that was supposed to be a Cyborg only power, so I scrapped it. Are we okay with changing that now?
I don't recall that myself so don't know how to comment.

Last edited by A3n; February 20th, 2013 at 05:29 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library