Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 9th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
The Book of Huntress

The Book of Huntress

C3G DC WAVE 2
BRAVE AND THE BOLD

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hypertime set.
Its model numbers and name are #025-027 / Huntress.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman: Alpha set.
Its model numbers and name are #011 / Huntress.

Character Bio - Helena Rosa Bertinelli, who was born into one of Gotham City's most prominent Mafia families, is a withdrawn girl. At the age of six, she was kidnapped and raped by an agent of another Gotham crime family. Her parents, Guido and Carmela, send her to a boarding school and assign a bodyguard for her protection. After she witnesses the mob-ordered murder of her entire family at the age of 19, she crusades to put an end to the Mafia. She travels, accompanied and trained by her bodyguard Sal, before returning to Gotham to make her debut as the Huntress. (Wikipedia 2010)

As a result of witnessing the murder of her family, Huntress has an anger and ruthlessness about her that often leads to her recklessness in exacting revenge on the Mafia or dealing with any villain. (Hahma)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
BenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updates:
26 October 2012 - Updated Crossbow SA and Ruthless Counter Strike wording (non-functional)

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 06:23 PM. Reason: png
Old April 9th, 2010, 11:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Huntress - Design Phase

NAME = HUNTRESS
SECRET IDENTITY = HELENA BERTINELLI

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VIGILANTE
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 170

CROSSBOW SPECIAL ATTACK

Range 5. Attack 3 + Special.
When Huntress attacks a figure that is exactly 2 spaces away with this special attack, roll 2 additional attack dice. After attacking with this special attack, Huntress may attack with this special attack one additional time.

RECKLESS ENGAGEMENT
If Huntress is not adjacent to any friendly figures and is engaged with at least one enemy figure, add 1 to her normal attack and subtract 1 die from her defense.

RUTHLESS COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if Huntress is not destroyed by this attack, all skulls rolled count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by tcglkn; February 15th, 2021 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Legacy text
Old April 9th, 2010, 11:51 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
RUTHLESS COUNTERSTRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if Huntress is not destroyed by this attack, all skulls count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.
Interesting. Why restrict it to when she's not destroyed? I'd like to see her take out someone as she dies.
I had thought about that at first, but then I didn't really know if it was right for her to put 3,4 or 5 automatic wounds (depending on her defense at the time) on Superman or other Heavy Hitters like him while being destroyed. She'd might be used like a time bomb of sort going after big opponents and trying to get them to attack her to see if she "explodes" so to speak and put a bunch of wounds on an opponent.

Edit: However, if Supes or Doomsday or whoever whiff or roll crappy attacks, she can still put a hurting on her. It's really supposed to help her against common melee units, or even mid-level opponents that would have to resort to perhaps a lower attack Special Attack against her while adjacent to bypass the chance of getting unblockable hits on them.

Another consideration, is that an opponent like Hawkgirl that can Swoop to put either attack with 8 once or with 6 two times might have to think twice about using the double attack because if she rolled crappy with her first attack, then she stands a chance of getting wounds if Huntress lives. So this might force Hawkgirl (an others that might get this choice) to go for the one big attack of 8 to have a better chance of killing Huntress with one attack and not taking wounds back.

The idea of Ruthless Counterstrike is to add her sometimes not so "Heroic" ruthlessness and violent nature to the card. She would be more likely to go for a killing blow than Batman would or others that may have some higher moral standards (regarding violence/killing) than Huntress.

Last edited by Hahma; April 9th, 2010 at 11:57 PM.
Old April 9th, 2010, 11:42 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

First off, great job on this Hahma. I know you spent a lot of time really trying to nail this character.

Quote:
RECKLESSNESS
If Huntress is not adjacent to any friendly figures and she is engaged with at least one enemy figure, add 1 to her normal attack and subtract 1 from her defense.
Just a tweak.

Quote:
RUTHLESS COUNTERSTRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if Huntress is not destroyed by this attack, all skulls count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.
I love this power! Excellent theme there fo sho.
Old April 9th, 2010, 11:56 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
RUTHLESS COUNTERSTRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if Huntress is not destroyed by this attack, all skulls rolled count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.
I thought this one needed a bit of a Deadly Strike/Shields of Valor touch for maximum clarity.
Old April 10th, 2010, 12:01 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
First off, great job on this Hahma. I know you spent a lot of time really trying to nail this character.

Quote:
RECKLESSNESS
If Huntress is not adjacent to any friendly figures and she is engaged with at least one enemy figure, add 1 to her normal attack and subtract 1 from her defense.
Just a tweak.

Quote:
RUTHLESS COUNTERSTRIKE
I love this power! Excellent theme there fo sho.
Yeah, she's one I worked pretty hard on nailing for a while. Hey, someone's gotta do it.

I made the change to add "normal" on Recklessness. Thanks for the help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
RUTHLESS COUNTERSTRIKE
I thought this one needed a bit of a Deadly Strike/Shields of Valor touch for maximum clarity.
Thanks again Griff for the clarity help. I knew something was needed for that line, but hadn't thought of it yet. I will make the change immediately. You da man.

Edit: You had helped give me the idea for skulls before, I had to just fine tune it and try to get it to work without being too powerful. Bats helped fine tune my vision for Recklessness as I had the idea, but he figured it out so I didn't have to use markers or anything like that.

Last edited by Hahma; April 10th, 2010 at 12:07 AM.
Old April 10th, 2010, 12:08 AM

Hahma... you cheeky monkey. When are you going to post a link of this thread in the Life Of C3G?
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 10th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Prickly Cactus

You going Matt Helm there Griff?

Yeah, I forgot about that. But, on a brighter note, I did a pretty good job on my first post presentation if I do say so myself

Spoiler Alert!

Old April 10th, 2010, 01:09 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Great looking custom Hahma. I got nothing else she looks great & vicious, & now I am not sure whether my next custom will be good enough.

Cheers
Old April 10th, 2010, 01:25 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

IIIIIII'll never teeeeeellll.

Hey - love everywhere you've gone with this. Literally my only complaint is I think the wording of the special attack is a little clunky right now. It's something I'll have to look at more closely to try to help clean up, though.
Love the mechanics and theme of everything.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 10th, 2010, 01:32 AM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

CROSSBOW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
When Huntress attacks a non-adjacent figure with Crossbow Special Attack, she may attack one additional time. If Huntress targets an opponent's figure that is less than 2 spaces away, she may attack one time with 5 attack dice.

How's that?
Old April 10th, 2010, 01:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the problem we're running into with Huntress' special attack is there's just a little too much going on there mechanically.
What if we trimmed it down just a bit and went with something like:

CROSSBOW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3+
When Huntress attacks a figure that is two spaces away, add 2 attack dice to her Crossbow Special Attack. After attacking with Crossbow Special Attack, Huntress may attack with her Crossbow Special Attack one additional time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library