Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > Public Designs
Public Designs This is the work area for all threads that are in designs in the public.

Old February 21st, 2021, 07:14 PM

Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Demogorgon - Breathing

Rewatching some scenes, the bullets seem to just be sliding through, so I think it's a case of them just not caring about taking damage (like zambies). I think I'll set it at 2 Defense, 6 Life. I could even see 7, but 6 is already unprecedented for Uncommons and I don't want them too high cost.
Old February 21st, 2021, 08:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Nice Avatar
Old February 21st, 2021, 08:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, as much as I'm not keen on tracking that many wounds on Uncommons, I do like the evocative idea of bullets just ripping through them but them continuing to go for a bit.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 21st, 2021, 09:06 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Rewatching some scenes, the bullets seem to just be sliding through, so I think it's a case of them just not caring about taking damage (like zambies). I think I'll set it at 2 Defense, 6 Life. I could even see 7, but 6 is already unprecedented for Uncommons and I don't want them too high cost.
That sounds like they should have Unstoppable Resilience to me more than just a high life/low defense combo. We have a design coming out this week that might give you some ideas that could condense The Upside Down a little bit and then maybe we could combine Terrifying Presence with Dragged Into the Nether and add a Resilience power as the third power.
Old February 22nd, 2021, 05:57 PM

Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby!

I'll wait 'til Friday then and see what happens.
Old February 27th, 2021, 10:10 AM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I would check out the Astral Plane stuff we released today and see how that could be applied to this design.
Old February 27th, 2021, 06:14 PM

Okay here goes... *slides down welding goggles*
Quote:
NAME = DEMOGORGON STALKER

SPECIES = DEMOGORGON
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = TORMENTOR
PERSONALITY = TERRIFYING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

THE UPSIDE DOWN
At the start of the game, place all Demogorgons you control on any empty spaces in the Upside Down instead of your start zone. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving normally, you may place this Demogorgon Stalker on any empty space on the battlefield.

DRAGGED INTO THE NETHER
Before taking a turn with this Demogorgon Stalker, you may choose an opponent’s adjacent small or medium figure with 2 or less Life remaining. Whenever this Demogorgon Stalker moves or is moved in any way, you may place the chosen figure adjacent to this Demogorgon Stalker and it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

UNSTOPPABLE RESILIENCE
If this Demogorgon Stalker would receive one or more wounds, ignore one of those wounds.

Quote:

SETUP:
The Upside Down is intended to be played in addition to other battlefields. If a scenario or Army Card references the Upside Down, place the Upside Down beside any other battlefield in the play area, unconnected.

SPECIAL RULES

Alternate Dimension?
The Upside Down is considered part of any other battlefield in play.

Hazardous Environment?
Whenever any player reveals a numbered Order Marker, that player must roll a single attack die for each figure they control without the Environmental Suit or Magical Defense special power that occupies the Upside Down, one at a time. If a skull is rolled, the figure receives one wound. If a blank is rolled, the player that controls that figure must place it in their Start Zone.
If the battlefield and the power having almost the same name is confusing, the power could be called IT CAME FROM THE UPSIDE DOWN! or something like that.

Last edited by Splash; March 3rd, 2021 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Added Magical Defense/dropped Upside Down cause Resilience
Old February 27th, 2021, 06:19 PM
Tickles Pickles

Hazardous Environment is ROUGH. Are you really likely to take 3 wounds per round by staying there? Maybe a wound on a black and kicked back to your start zone on a shield?

Overall I think we're heading in the right direction. I'd still like to see only 3 powers on the card. 4 is a bit much for an Uncommon

Also I can design a print and play map for this (that could be built with terrain if you didn't want to print it), I have an idea for a layout.
Old February 27th, 2021, 06:50 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think I'd drop UNSTOPPABLE RESILIENCE. I just don't think you need it.

I'd at least let people escape on a shield. Maybe let them escape on anything but a skull? That way the environment is still very deadly, but they have a 50/50 of escaping.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2021, 06:51 PM
Tickles Pickles

Based on what Splash said, Unstoppable Resilience sounded like a perfect fit for this card.
Old February 27th, 2021, 06:52 PM

I think it and Terrifying Presence are accomplishing a lot of the same things. I'd go with one or the other, not both, personally.

Old February 27th, 2021, 06:53 PM
Tickles Pickles

Yea I don't think you need terrifying presence. Dragging people around and shaking off wounds sounds like enough.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > Public Designs