Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old January 31st, 2010, 02:23 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
How to win at 4 player Uno?

I recently bought it for my Xbox, and I understand how to play it, but I don't really have any strategy.

Help? Thanks in advance.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old January 31st, 2010, 08:33 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: How to win at 4 player Uno?

How to win? Don't turn on the webcam option.
Old January 31st, 2010, 09:43 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't know if online Uno has any major differences, but I win more than my share of table-top Uno cards with one simple strategy - save your Wild cards until the end, even if it means drawing some extra cards in the mid-game.

Also, I don't know if it's in the ruels or not, but I don't think you have to play a card if you don't want to. Sometimes I elect to draw to fake out someone about what colors I have left in my hand.

Old January 31st, 2010, 03:39 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

No really, don't use the video chat function.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old February 13th, 2010, 07:41 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Yes, I know of the shenanigans that go on over the video chat function, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
I don't know if online Uno has any major differences, but I win more than my share of table-top Uno cards with one simple strategy - save your Wild cards until the end, even if it means drawing some extra cards in the mid-game.

Also, I don't know if it's in the ruels or not, but I don't think you have to play a card if you don't want to. Sometimes I elect to draw to fake out someone about what colors I have left in my hand.
Yeah, there are some house rule options that you can toggle on/off. Usually I turn off forced play so you can just draw a card and end your turn. It adds a lot more strategy to the game. Hate having to blow a wild card the first turn of the game, lol. If I know that another player is about to get rid of their last card, I'll draw in hopes of getting a card to change the color or something.

I get it now.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; February 13th, 2010 at 07:54 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games